IC OPKs

NatalieW

Reaction score
This is my first month of BCP, I have been testing since CD 10, and I am now on CD 28.

I think I got a positive OPK on Sunday (10.08.08) CD25, rather late I know but I never know what my body is doing after the BCP!!

We :sex: on the sunday but DH was too tired monday, so I think, if I did Ov on sunday/monday we might of caught it, what does everyone think? Is it a positive? I'm still waiting on FF and my temp to stay high...

10.08.08 is positive hun.

I had the same! I was shocked that it was only dark on one day, but im in the same situation as you (but 2 days behind).

My tests look the same as yours but mines was light sun, medium mon, dark yesterday, today nothing!

We :sex::sex: on Sat, DH too tired Sun, Monday I used too much pre-seed so too slippy and slidey :rofl::rofl: and :sex: yesterday, i do shifts so nothing today, will try tmrw but feel ive had my chance this month.

Fingers crossed it was enough!!

:hug: GOOD LUCK!!

My opks were internet ones the same as yours too babe.

There is a good chance you caught it xx

It's all so confusing! Thank you, I thought it was but there are people out there being doing this alot longer than me!

10/08 is defo pos !!! so u have a good chance of catching that egg:) good luck!

Awesome to see pictures of the changes. And most certainly a positive on 10/08! Sending all the baby dust you can handle! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->