IC Very Faint Line 10dpo **Update: CP** :(

No don't be worried at all, takes 48 hours for the hormone to double so if it looks the same after 24 hours that sounds about right! It's hard when testing early because you want them to get dark super fast but it usually takes about a week! But you are pregnant so try relax and be happy xxx

Just realised you said you did it this morning! No Hun there won't be much difference after 12 hours.
Also I never got good lines with fmu. Always better later In the afternoon with a 4 hour hold and not much to drink! Look forward to your next test xxx

Just realised you said you did it this morning! No Hun there won't be much difference after 12 hours.
Also I never got good lines with fmu. Always better later In the afternoon with a 4 hour hold and not much to drink! Look forward to your next test xxx

Ok thanks! I know I'm being a worry wart! DH said he's not going to be fully convinced until I miss my period (projected Weds). I told him a line is a line!

Update:

After 4 positive dollar tree tests, 1 faintly positive IC, 3 negative FRERs and 1 negative Digi, I started having very light, light brown spotting last night and my temp dipped to just above my coverline. Could the dollar store tests been false positives or evaps even though they showed up within 5 minutes?

I try not worry, lots of women have light bleeding in the beginning, it can be perfectly normal. Have you seen your dr yet for bloods?
Keeping everything crossed for you :dust:

I try not worry, lots of women have light bleeding in the beginning, it can be perfectly normal. Have you seen your dr yet for bloods?
Keeping everything crossed for you :dust:

Thanks, Jess. I haven't - when I called the other day they said not to come in until 8 weeks and scheduled me for then. Should I request a blood test? AF is expected today but so far just very light colored cm and some cramping but I've had cramping on and off since O. The weird thing is that I read an OPK can detect pregnancy because LH and Hcg are very chemically similar...I'm out of cheapie hpts and got a negative on FRER but used an OPK just now and the line got pretty dark (just a tad lighter than the control)...when I used these the 10 days leading up to O the test line was barely visible literally until the day I got a positive and it got super dark then the next day got lighter again. Until I got the positive on CD16 I thought they were total duds! Hmm...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 7
I'm out. AF showed literally at the exact time DH came home with more dollar tree tests. I took one just to see if I'd still get a faint positive and nothing - stark white. I guess it was a CP and wasn't meant to be.

I'm out. AF showed literally at the exact time DH came home with more dollar tree tests. I took one just to see if I'd still get a faint positive and nothing - stark white. I guess it was a CP and wasn't meant to be.

I'm very sorry :hugs: I had a CP 2 months ago, horrible feeling :nope:

So sorry for you, hun. :hugs: I just had a CP with my previous cycle. They totally suck. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and here's to hoping that your next cycle is the "one" that sticks :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->