iCandi confusion.. Help me lol!

Alovelikexo

Reaction score
I'm going to set up a baby plan with baby gear tomorrow. & I know I want an iCandi, more so the iCandi pear!! BUT... It is the most confusing thing ever haha!! Can someone please list all the things I actually need to have the full system, that's travel cot, pram seat & car seat.. Just simply as the website makes me want to cry! Hahahaha, I've never been so confused.

I'm guessing you are in the UK as they don't seem to be as common elsewhere. If so, head over to your nearest John Lewis where they will give you a full demo of everything! That's what I did, then I bought it elsewhere!
Not sure about the pear as I have the peach, but they are probably similar. So I have the maxicosi pebble car seat and adapters to fit into the icandy chassis, the carry cot, the buggy/stroller car seat, a foot muff/cosy toes... And I think that's it. Don't be conned into buying spares from the offset as everything lasts really well and all the fabric washes up really well - just don't tumble anything with the icandy white symbol on it as those melt in your dryer!
I love my icandy and I'm sure it's a purchase you'll be very happy with! GL!

Just to throw a spanner in the works...I've a quinny buzz and a few of my friend who purchased the Icandy wish they had gotten that..its not as expensive and comes with the same sort of attachments..The carseat, carrycot etc . Loved pram shopping!! Enjoy! Xx

I hated pram shopping with my first! I hated it because they are all so complicated & I think everyone regrets their decision in the end. I hated my pram, it was big and bulky and stiff, yet it was mothercares best seller 4 years ago. That's why I won't be going to mothercare for anything this time round, I regretted everything I bought from there haha. I'll have a look at the icandi & the Quinny buzz and have a little test drive of both, & any others that catch my eye lol x

We bought the icandy strawberry first time round and I'll be using it again with this LO. I've looked around at other prams, purely because I wanted something shiny and new lol but honestly couldn't find anything that I love as much as my strawberry.

The only ones that I liked were cheaper versions of it. I would quite like a stokke but I flat out refuse to pay that sort of price! It's double what we paid for the icandy.

We have the chassis, maxi cosi pebble, adapters, carrycot and seat unit. Used it until 16/17months then switched to a stroller as DS preferred to walk most places anyway

Xx

Stacey_ann you are a star thank you ☺️ I've made a note of ur list, I'm now so excited to go buggy browsing tomorrow!! 😁

Hello girls, I ended up ordering an icandy strawberry with all the bits and bobs!! Even the £95 changing bag!! 🙊

Safe to say my better half regretted not coming with me 😂

Yay! You will LOVE it! Heck, I'm excited for you! I should sell these things haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->