Icandy Apple Travel System

Discussion in 'Buy, Swap & Sell' started by LucyS, Oct 2, 2008.

1. LucyS

LucyS Well-Known Member

Icandy Apple Travel System.

Excellent condition all round.

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A COMPLETE APPLE iCANDY TRAVEL SYSTEM WITH SOME EXTRAS THROWN IN (total cost new approx £700).

Included is the following :

1. An I candy apple cot with mattress and rain cover (suitable from newborn) which can be attached to the chassis, or used separately as a moses basket.

2. An I candy apple pushchair seat with rain cover and foot muff - this can be attached to the chassis in forward or rear facing mode (great to be able to see what they are doing!).

3. An I candy apple chassis with interchangeable 4 wheel, 3 three wheel or jogging mode and front/rear suspension. It has adjustable handle height and a great storage basket. The rear wheels are quick release so it is really quite small when you want it to be.

6. A reversible blue/green mamas and papas summer pushchair liner (which fits the I candy)

All of the above is in a very good condition with only general wear and tear from collapsing the chassis to put it in the car. The foot muff is in baby blue, but if you are having a girl (or don’t like blue) I candy have a range of colours.

Only for sale as now bought a Bugaboo so will be wanting to use that!

Offers

2. bigbelly2

bigbelly2 mommy of 2!

hi ya

i know my friend is lookin on ebay for one of these, what kind of price were you thinking if you dont mind me asking

h x

3. LucyS

LucyS Well-Known Member

Hi,

Would have to be picked up really as there is so much stuff would that be a prob?

4. ldevine01

ldevine01 New Member

Hi i am looking tohave one of these and would collect what sort of price was you thinking?
    Thank you

5. alio

alio Well-Known Member

thread is 2 years old...

6. ldevine01

ldevine01 New Member

LOL having well stupid day

7. alio

alio Well-Known Member

just didn't want you thinking 'eh?' x:thumbup: