iCandy Cherry

PumpkinPatchx

Proud Mummy. <3
Reaction score
Has anybody got an iCandy cherry? Just brought mine in Mulberry - should be coming Tuesday.. what's your reviews on it? Haven't even tested it out yet :shy: Xx

We've bought the Cherry too, although obviously haven't used it yet!
However, a good friend has it too and recomended it :hugs:

I have it!!! I bloody LOVE it!! Haven't really got a bad word to say about it. I have had to have one of the wheels replaced cos it was clicking, but the shop sent me a new one for free really quickly! It is also a pain as it is in 2 parts, but most are these days and it doesn't take long to take apart and out in the boot, and really easy to put together and I can do it one handed. LO didn't last in the carrycot for too long, probably about 14 weeks or so when I put him in the pushchair and he was fine as it reclines. But it is lightweight, fantastic to push and steer, DS is comfy in it too. Good choice ladies :thumbup:

I have ordered this too in black! I can't wait to get it!! I also ordered the maxi cosi pebble and adapters to go on it for short trips. When are you ladies picking yours up? I'm sick of all of the superstitions and people telling me not to have it in the house :growlmad:

I've got mine in my bedroom obviously still in it's box. I have the icandy peach tho,

got mine delivered today, looks great, and is very easy to use. like it so far

I like the peach! I brought the Mulberry off eBay it was £310 with carry cot and rain covers and seat and car seat adaptators .. I don't know if I got a good deal as iCandy doesn't put their prices on! This is the second pram i've brought during pregnancy I brought the babystyle Ts2 but it's far to bulky I saw around town a few iCandys and they looked less bulky. Xx

I have ordered this too in black! I can't wait to get it!! I also ordered the maxi cosi pebble and adapters to go on it for short trips. When are you ladies picking yours up? I'm sick of all of the superstitions and people telling me not to have it in the house :growlmad:

We're keeping ours at my parents house until LO arrives... I was going to keep it in our house, but DH's mother started on about how it was bad luck, etc, so we did it just to shut her up tbh!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->