Icandy peach anyone?

familygirl30

Reaction score
Just wondering when u stopped using the carry cot and start on push chair? I know it says to use push chair from 6 months but did anyone use theirs sooner? My boy is 16 weeks now and was over 5 weeks early so not a big baby but noticed when out quite a few strangers hav said how he b out growing carry cot soon!its starting to bug me

Yep I have the Icandy Peach and had the same situation as you - I started using the car seat with the adapters more between 4 and 5 months as he seemed really lost in the pushchair seat, he was too cramped up in the carrycot and he kept trying to pull himself up and out of it! It wasn't ideal using the car seat tbh but I didn't really have a choice. From about 5 months I started using the seat unit and I put the Icandy seat liner in along with the footmuff, which also acts as a liner. This padded the seat out a bit and he seemed really comfy :). I just kept the seat on the middle setting to support him a bit more, he flopped forwards too much in the upright position. At 10 months I've taken the seat liner out and I'm just using the footmuff, or I just alternate them if the weather is warm as the footmuff is quite thick and snuggly. I'm sure that a universal seat liner would do the trick if you haven't got the Icandy one, I'd say its pointless buying one for that price! And the peach 1 accessories have been discontinued anyway :/.

When I look at my LO in the pushchair now I find it hard to believe he was too small for it for so long! But it does look like it will last him a good while yet, I sincerely hope it does.

Just wondering when u stopped using the carry cot and start on push chair? I know it says to use push chair from 6 months but did anyone use theirs sooner? My boy is 16 weeks now and was over 5 weeks early so not a big baby but noticed when out quite a few strangers hav said how he b out growing carry cot soon!its starting to bug me

x

I've got the peach jogger. I've got no intention of switching her yet. We don't drive and so she spends a lot of time in her pram and I want her flat for as long as possible. For how much we use the pram, I wouldn't be happy just using the car seat, plus, now the weather is changing it's just not as snuggly. Just ignore other people, they'll always find something to say, if you switch him, they'll just say he looks too little to be in the main seat!! I'm hoping to get through winter with her in the carrycot, mainly because it offers more protection from the wind and the chill x

Thanks ladies,my boy seems to luv been in his carry cot,but just the comments from people that bugging me,I know their r carrycots bigger out their so mayb icandy seems small to some, think long as he's still happy in it I will stick with it

I have a peach blossom- my lo is 3 months and i have him in the back seat but just totally reclined, i have the liner in too and he seems comfy enough.

I have a peach blossom- my lo is 3 months and i have him in the back seat but just totally reclined, i have the liner in too and he seems comfy enough.

Hi, you have the liner, is this different to the cosey toes? I have the cosey toes,if its not this do u get the liner separate?

You can buy a liner, and a footmuff. The front of the footmuff can unzip and the back bit can be used as a liner x

I have the foot muff already so will this do for both and not need to get a liner? We bought the icandy months ago and I'm pretty sure the lady in the shop said just the foot muff will do but can't remember for sure!

Just unzip the front off the footmuff. Some people get both as the footmuff is a bit fleecier than the liner. I think people generally use the liner if moving baby into the stroller during summer. I'm about to order a footmuff as it will be winter when we move Jessica into the main seat. She's little for her age (12th %centile) so depends if she's still little next summer as to whether I'll bother with a liner x

Thank u! I just need to find the foot muff now as put it in the loft somewhere! It be winter when my boy will b moving to it so should be ideal,I need to see what he b like in it though as think he maybe too small for it but seems to b getting big for the carrycot!

Jessica is looking big in the carrycot, but I'm hoping to keep her in there a bit longer. Just adds more protection from the weather and I want her flat as long as possible. She's still happy in it and generally just falls asleep. x

I think the carrycot looks so cosy and warm for them, he does tend to sleep alot still when we r out and about so mayb just leave him in their a bit longer

Sorry ladies it's me again,well I tried the seat and baby looks so snug with th foot muff in it,but when it reclines flat the foot bit goes up so his legs r up and not flat,does it go totally flat?ive tried but can't seem to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->