Icandy Pear

xTaylorsMummy

Pregnant with Number 2 =]
Reaction score
Just a quick question..

Brought Icandy Pear and just been using it as a single with DD just to try it out :happydance: I love it so much.. BUT,

How do you have the seat facing outwards as a single mode? I can have it facing us, but no idea how to turn it? :blush: Any ideas?

I have a Pear too but haven't tried it in a single mode yet...

Do't you just turn it aroun and clip on a frame?
Found this demo, maybe will help?

https://www.katiesplaypen.co.uk/icandy-pear-p-2799.html

And are you trying the right seat? I think one is slightly smaller than the other...

yeah trying the blue seat [the bigger one]. It fits on fine facing towards us just wont go on facing the other way. DP is pissing me off saying "lets just cut the plastic bit off and it will fit on" SOD OFF that pram just cost me a fortune i aint messing it up lol

I havnt actually got this pram so abit of a random post, but WOW it does everything lol! Thats amazing x

I'm getting the icandy apple - not picked it up yet but when I was reading about it I think I remember seeing that there's a bit that only goes one way around... you might want to check the instructions before forcing anything and I definitely think you're right not to go trying to hack bits off!!!!

Men.

Did you get it sussed out? I think you have to turn the pip frame round as well as the actual seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"