icandy vs quinny - help!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Luna, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Luna

Luna Mum of two

Have been shopping around for travel systems and a now down to the above 2. We thought we had settled on teh quinny speedit (planning to do lots of country walks) but i have since had lts of negative comments about it. iCandy is lovely but costly and the buggy apparently wont last as long.

Anyone able to help me with this?

What have you gone for?

Thanks! :shrug:

2. natlee

natlee Pregnant - 2nd trimester!

Iv gone for the icandy peach i got quite a good deal , the chasis, carrycot, footmuff, car seat, adaptors and the pram bit all for £749! all the reviews iv read are really good and its a beautiful pram! :D x

3. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

I have both the iCandy Apple, and the Quinny Buzz.

Without a doubt, my favorite is the Apple. My daughter is a year old now, and should be in the apple until she is at least 2. Lots of room.

The Quinny is much more flimsy, harder to push, not as easy to turn and is bulkier. It's a nice pram, just not as nice.

4. DaisyDaisy

DaisyDaisy Member

I went for the icandy apple as we got a great offer at the baby show. We played with all the other brands at the show but went for the icandy as it felt so much more robust than any of the others. We also liked how you can change it from a 4 wheeler into a 3 wheeler by buying an extra wheel.

The pram arrived last weekend and it's great quality, just can't wait until my little one is born in March to try it out properly!

5. Sekhmet

Sekhmet First-time mum

I don't recall looking closely at Quinny so I can't compare them. But, I LOVE my iCandy Peach.