icandy vs quinny - help!

Luna

Mum of two
Reaction score
Have been shopping around for travel systems and am now down to the above 2. We thought we had settled on the quinny speedi (planning to do lots of country walks) but i have since had lts of negative comments about it. iCandy is lovely but costly and the buggy apparently wont last as long.

Anyone able to help me with this?

What have you gone for?

Thanks! :shrug:

who said the buggy wont last as long?? i got the icandy cherry and i love it, i would reccommend the icandy range to anyone!

I've gone for the iCandy cherry too and I love it. I can't wait for it to arrive and for LO to use it. I'm really excited about it lol xx

I've gone for the icandy apple, not heard anything about the buggy not lasting as long.

We've got the Quinny, although the Buzz not the Speedi. Currently a wonderful ornament in the house :D Seriously though, it's unbelievably robust.

we went for the quinny buzz too. in strawberry. ours is ordered, just waiting for it to be delivered!

I have bought an I-Candy cherry and love it. Never heard that the buggy won't last!

iv got the icandy peach i love it :D so exicted to use it x

I have the Quinny Speedi and i love it...................i live rural and its perfect for the rough ground. Brilliant around town as well.

Only draw back is that on top of the cost of the push chair you have to add on the footmuff, the seat reducer and the raincover. Also takes up a lot of room in the car which isnt a problem for me but could be if you have a smaller car.

I would def recommend the speedi

Hi

We bought the Icandy apple second hand and it seems great, especially for long walks etc. We blinged it up with custome made footmuff and maternity bag.

I love it :D

We were advised against getting the icandy cherry if you wanted to go anywhere off pavement as it isnt the most rugged of things and go for the icandy apple...which we have and it seems awesome very robust with big tyres and suspension etc.

BUT the icandy is rather heavy and BIG...you can't collapse it with the seat unit attached so you will need a BIG boot for it especially if you are using the carrycot like we are.

We were advised against getting the icandy cherry if you wanted to go anywhere off pavement as it isnt the most rugged of things and go for the icandy apple...which we have and it seems awesome very robust with big tyres and suspension etc.

BUT the icandy is rather heavy and BIG...you can't collapse it with the seat unit attached so you will need a BIG boot for it especially if you are using the carrycot like we are.

Yes, I would agree with that. The cherry is defo more a town/city buggy I think. I got it cos we live in a city and I will be using the bus quite a bit :)

Silly thing is that technically we live in a city..we live in Canterbury (PAH city - its tiny and crap) but a lot of the town centre is cobbled and the pavements are really crappy...the poor little mite would be shaken to bits if we didn't have big chucky tyres! lol

Silly thing is that technically we live in a city..we live in Canterbury (PAH city - its tiny and crap) but a lot of the town centre is cobbled and the pavements are really crappy...the poor little mite would be shaken to bits if we didn't have big chucky tyres! lol

Lol - I used to live in Edinburgh so I know all about the cobbles!

I had an ICandy Apple and although it was a lovely pram i was pulled towards the Quinny Buzz 4 and i so dont regret it... Much nicer suspension than the ICandy, smoother to push and Sienna looks more comfortable. Also the carrycot seems bigger than the Apple one.

Lol - I used to live in Edinburgh so I know all about the cobbles!

haha I feel really sorry for babies in buggies with hard wheels getting all shaken about!

i was going to get a quinny and then went to look but hubby wasnt happy about the feel of the frame, he didnt think was as sturdy as icandy, so we have the icandy apple and omg i cant wait to use it lol

Picking up my iCandy Pear on Saturday (its the tandem version as I have an 18 mths old too) but converts back to an Apple when I only have 1 of them with me....very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->