Ice lollies and sickness

babenumber3

Reaction score
So the only thing today stopping me feeling sick (even with medication) is ice lollies, I have had 3 of my kids ice treats already and I'm considering going to the shop and getting somemore. It's not even too warm today. I just wish I could have a pregnancy where I didn't feel so ill every day for so long

I've been living off ice lollies the last few weeks! That hard sweets and mints

It could mean you're anaemic lovely. It's quite common. I had the same thing with my DS towards the end of the pregnancy. Drinks had to be ice cold, I was going through ice lollies like nobodies business and it did turn out I was anaemic so I was given an iron supplement.

I don't crave them it's just because my nausea is so bad it's the only thing that will settle it

Yeah I think it's just settling for my nausea.

Although I'm mostly anemic as since having my first I've been borderline. And in both previous pregnancies I end up on iron.

Im the same way. Only things that are icy cold can help with the nausea. Im always this way when I am sick so I try to stock up when I dont feel well. Mints have also been a huge thing this time. I have rolls and rolls of mints in my purse at all times and I feel like I have drank gallons of peppermint tea (both hot and cold) since its decaffeinated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->