IC's and evaps

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Snowball, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

I hardly ever used to get evaps on my IC's but lately that's all I get. I've had one yesterday which came up after about 10 minutes and 3 today which came up whilst the test was still developing.

I know they are cheap but it's so annoying when it happens:hissy:

Does everyone get constant evaps on their IC's?

2. jonnanne3

jonnanne3 Our miracle is HERE!

I did last month! I never got them before, but last month I went nuts thinking "Am I or not?" I am right there with you! One I even thought I saw a tad bit of color! Maybe they are "Wishing lines"? :rofl:

3. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

Wishing lines?:rofl:

They are so irritating aren't they? I'm sure there's a bad batch going around. I had a bit of colour in todays. I don't like IC's but I won't stop buying them because they are so cheap:rofl:

4. jonnanne3

jonnanne3 Our miracle is HERE!

I know...... The thing is when I was pregnant last time, I took a IC and I got the same thing, but then I went and got a FR and it came up as a bfp. So I have some FR just incase my suspision is high! :coolio: :rofl: The things we do!

5. kaygeebee

kaygeebee Mum & Cautiously Pregnant

I had evaps with ICs about 3 weeks ago for the first time ever! I was going mad!!

6. SJK

SJK Well-Known Member

me too I had about 3 evaps last month, when I hadnt even o'd yet and had myself convinced :dohh: , good luck , heres to our june / july babies :happydance::happydance: xx

7. Pux

Pux Ryley's Mom

Last month I was the Evap Queen! But my dollar store has run out of tests :( I only have 2 left from last month...
    Last month I was so focused on getting evaps to add to the BFN thread that I forgot I should be trying to get ones with colour!