IC's and evaps

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I hardly ever used to get evaps on my IC's but lately that's all I get. I've had one yesterday which came up after about 10 minutes and 3 today which came up whilst the test was still developing.

I know they are cheap but it's so annoying when it happens:hissy:

Does everyone get constant evaps on their IC's?

I did last month! I never got them before, but last month I went nuts thinking "Am I or not?" I am right there with you! One I even thought I saw a tad bit of color! Maybe they are "Wishing lines"? :rofl:

I did last month! I never got them before, but last month I went nuts thinking "Am I or not?" I am right there with you! One I even thought I saw a tad bit of color! Maybe they are "Wishing lines"? :rofl:

Wishing lines?:rofl:

They are so irritating aren't they? I'm sure there's a bad batch going around. I had a bit of colour in todays. I don't like IC's but I won't stop buying them because they are so cheap:rofl:

I know...... The thing is when I was pregnant last time, I took a IC and I got the same thing, but then I went and got a FR and it came up as a bfp. So I have some FR just incase my suspision is high! :coolio: :rofl: The things we do!

I had evaps with ICs about 3 weeks ago for the first time ever! I was going mad!!

me too I had about 3 evaps last month, when I hadnt even o'd yet and had myself convinced :dohh: , good luck , heres to our june / july babies :happydance::happydance: xx

Last month I was the Evap Queen! But my dollar store has run out of tests :( I only have 2 left from last month...
Last month I was so focused on getting evaps to add to the BFN thread that I forgot I should be trying to get ones with colour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->