Icsi/ivf

mummyxjasmine

Reaction score
hey ladies

I am amost 30 now and will be arranging with the hospital the private assisted contraception but i am a bit worried what to expect

My first preg was etopic and then went through icsi through NHS and was successfull the first time, Now I have a lovely girl who is almost 5 and after several years of trying I can only see the way again to do ICSI.

I had one fallopian tube removed through etopic so chances are slim to get pregnant.

As I have been already through ICSI would I need to do all the tests again. I mean as I have been through the stuff before would it be fast tracked because of previous test results

I tried to read about it but when it comes to knowing what to expect I cant find the answers

I'm sure some of the test may not be redone but I bet a lot of them will. I don't know from my own experience but lots of friends have said their bodies and hormones are completely different since 1st pregnancy so a lot might have changed for your doctor's to know in order to have the most successful icsi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->