Icy Hot feeling in lower abdomen!

sprouty

Reaction score
Hello all, i have been reading these forums for weeks now and finally decided to join in the fun! First month TTC, bd everyday since end of af, this 2ww feels like forever and I am loving every minute of it!!!

Just wondering if anyone has experienced Icy Hot feeling in lower abdomen and ended up with BFP...Im so excited to hear from all of you, I have never had this feeling before ttc and it surprised me yesterday (i thought my pants were too tight and cutting off my circulation, but they weren't!) but is now starting to feel like someone rubbed icy hot all over my pelvic area and is constantly blowing on it!! Amazing feeling, just wondering if its a sign :))

I had that same exact feeling for the for the last two days! I was hoping for something good, but now today unfortunately :growlmad: I have started spotting:wacko:!! I dnt know what is going on with my body, but I am going crazy now!!!

How many dpo are you? Maybe spotting is the good kind?!? I'm being obsessive about checking for it! nada so far. lol I want all the symptoms a pregnant woman can get. I wasn't tracking my o, but figured by cm it happened somewhere between the 22-24, no symptoms just this icy hot thing, it's sooo funny to me! i can't imagine its a 'just because its thursday or friday' kinda feeling :) hopefully no af may 8.....or any day thereafter for the next nine months. crossing my toes for the both of us :hugs:

Hello! Mind if i join this discussion? Married 4 years and TTC #1, and this is our first try-so real novice? I am 7 dpo now and nearly the exact same AF date May 7 ...Just joined the forum and soooo excited!

O was 22-24 as well ( no scientific tracking here, just a quick reference to the o calculator)..
2 dpo-5 dpo-feel strange flutters, twinges all over pelvic area..i thought i was imagining symptoms and DH thought so too.
6 dpo- i felt 2 sharp shooting cramps in my left side- implantation pain???? i had the EXACT same thing as you, prettynpink-like an icy burn all across my abdominal cavity across to the heart. I am obsessively checking for signs of implantation bleeding but none yet...the 2ww is insane..i have never had any of these symptoms before
7 dpo-Lower backache, same as i get when AF...This has never happened to me so early. Cant help wondering, is it a BFP?? No nausea, no metallic taste in the mouth, no sore BBs...nothing but the icy burn, the cramps.
Spotting could be the good kind, prettynpink29! keep the faith!!

Welcome!!! I'm glad im not alone, this whole baby and forum thing is so new to me, horray for the internet :) Im 24, married 4 years as well.... did you get a monitor to track o's? i actually kinda wished i had started tracking temp and o's months ago just to get baseline, cuz the charts look pretty lol but ive been getting the hang of cp and cm just for kicks (not that i understand any of it) :)) i can't imagine going through this 2ww again, and again....i hope this is it for us both! Any symptoms??

i have lower back pain too, and come to think of it, i did have twinges and little o cramps but i thought nothing of them at the time, just figured it was o... definitely constipation too, haven't gone in 3 days!! and just as im writing i got af like cramps that lasted a minute. ooo more symptoms, im loving this. i just hope im not making it up.. seems you are on my schedule!! so glad to have someone to talk to, my husband is so tired of hearing my crap already :) no one knows im ttc....

Seriously, god bless the internet. By now, my obsessive symptom spotting has DH rolling his eyes ,although poor soul is trying very hard to be sympathetic. I need somewhere to vent -thank you sprouty and pretttynpink29. I really thought i was imagining everything until those 2 sharp cramps. That happened when I was working out and I was literally like WHOA....I have to STOP. No one knows I am ttc too, Its so hard not to share it,when you're so excited.

I have been surfing this website so much but I get really worried when people talk of nausea or sore BBs-cause i feel nothing of it!! when do you plan to take an HPT ,sprouty? i was thinking 10 dpo , could it be too early?

REAL novice- Just estimated by O date from a normal 28 day cycle off the web calculators, no OPK no temp charting.. what about you? But you know what, now that you mention it, 5 dpo -i had a sensation that my face was on fire...like really hot. (just could be my imagination running wild)...can both of you put down a day wise symptom list-we can compare

22-24th: EWCM not stretchy but abundant, assume this was o
25th- definitely remember throwing covers off of me in the middle of the night but though nothing of it.. slight twinges so was scare that im o'ing but dh was exhausted so was afraid that i missed my chance this month and cried half the day. felt like a complete idiot. constipated. no appetite.
26th-27th- constipated. no appetite. lower back pain.
28th- doing clinicals at psych ward (will be RN :)) started getting up from my seat thinking my pants cut off my circulation to my pelvic area, unbuttoned pants, told everyone i was gaining weight (i weigh 104lbs) so the thought made me happy... took pants off later that day, same feeling! like i was still wearing pants, cold and tingly. Got super excited for myself. lower back pain
29th- same feeling, realized it felt like icy/hot... slight cramps, still constipated...

oh and above all else can't fall asleep for the life of me cuz im too excited and want to feel everything!!!

10dpo sounds good, i just dont want to be disappointed with false negative!

i actually didn't realize all that until i made myself remember the last few days. I can barely remember what happened 30 min ago!! :))

Sprouty- WOW, you have age and symptoms on your side...24? raging hormones and big chance of BFP methinks :) Constipation good sign from whatever i know so far.
It is eerie how similar our symptoms are. 28 and 29 were my dates for feeling the lower backache, shooting cramps too. Do you think we both felt implantation then? Shall we try a May 3 test???? Sooo excited to have found a buddy ! I am tempted to test now, but a BFN would just depress me big time.

I have been keeping a diary since O date,just so I remember :) i hope you're taking folic acid? thats the one prep I made myself do...on it since March or so..

On folic acid and vitamins since January, May 3rd sounds great, that's actually DH's b-day :), i'll only tell him if its + as a present, if not, ill prob wait until my missed period...as hard as that will be!

wow, you're 1 well prepared girl! i hope you can give him a nice BFP bday present! lets keep symptom sharing on this thread.....Hugs...take care, get some sleep! if you feel anxious,just post- I'll check in a couple of times everyday. Good luck!

Thanks guys!! you give me hope!! Well, I have been using monitor and opks this month. Monitor went from low to high, but no peak... But I am new with the monitor, so I read this could happen.. I am still not sure I completely ovulated. But I had pain in my left ovary around the 15-17th. And with my ultrasound on the 11, the tech said she thought I would ovulate from my left ovary.. So seemed rite to me even though I only got almost positive on opk. Weird thing, is that the spotting stopped. Had it yesterday, only when I would wipe, and now nothing today and the icy hot feeling is gone... very strange!! hopeful! too scared to test yet!

sprouty and kbkb how old are you? how long have you been trying?

Ahhh, that the spotting stopped sounds great prettynpink, according to my research that's just how it goes. starts and stops and can come back and disappear again over days and even weeks! Im 24, ttc starting this month.... been waiting to start since last year but decided to wait so i can pop after i graduate in december.:) Icy hot feeling is pretty much gone, although i may have just gotten used to the feeling since thursday ?? Its def not as noticeable thats for sure. My breasts feel like they are retaining water though, usually i have soreness a week before af, but none as of yet... just a little swollen... nope, come to think of it, icy hot feeling is still there, just less of it.

Do you have regular cycles prettynpink? I think if I had the spotting I would be soooo super hopeful, its like 'the sign' that everyone wishes they had but not everyone gets.... :))))

if you o'd on the 17th.... i think you can start testing any day now!! Its been almost 2 weeks, when is af supposed to come?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->