Icy Hot feeling in lower abdomen!

:happydance: for prettynpink. I'm resolving to be happy today at 10 dpo...Stomach and back continue to kill me, but I shall be positive !

I think it may be too early kbkb, 10 dpo + happens, but its not common :) boobies hurt like crazy, some rash in the corner of my eye, icy hot feeling still here, and STILL constipated! im gonna test when af due, i want a nice thiiiiicccckkk biiiig fatttt ++ for usss :))

Yeah, I resolve to stay put until :witch: date now...Help me hold off testing until then please!:haha:

well.... I think my mind is going nuts now! I have been in severe pain since yesterday. It was so bad that I had to call my doctor. Icy hot feeling mixed with cramps and some sharp pains on left side. My doctor told me he will do a blood test on Thursday and order another ultrasound.. So we will see.. He also mentioned the fact that I could be having a chemical:( and is also worried about one of my tubes possible being blocked now:( dnt feel positive anymore! and he made me promise him I would not take anymore test until I see him!!

:awww: :hug: Believe mama, believe!! I had a dream that I was on the subway train and only see egg cartons with eggs on the seats, no people. I was like "see, back in the day all we had were eggs, and now......" and i woke up... soooo wierd!! Also have a wierd rash around my eye, never had that before.... due on May 8th, but I don't like af, she's a party pooper. No one is poopin my party this time lol :headspin:

Oh no, prettynpink....Fingers X'ed for you, i hope its nothing bad...you know i read in one of the forums that OPK's show up positive during pregnancy, why dont you reach out to some of the more experienced women and ask? Sorry i cant be of more help, but praying your little eggie sticks..and nothing bad happens

here's a little song i wrote, you might wanna sing it word for word, don't worry, be happy :)

I'm due May7-8 as well...yeah agree with sprouty. Think POSITIVE :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Be positive and rest darling, i hope you feel better!

People .....I had the smalllllllllllllest red spot on my inners this morning...brownish red blood...And BBs finally the teeeniest bit sore. But not getting too excited. I dont trust my symptom spotting anymore! :haha:

Please let us know what the doc says! it will all be well!!!!

Sprouty- vivid, weird dreams are a GOOD sign from all accounts on this website.Your Symptoms look good....

I had another dream and suddenly woke up, I was peeing in a cup to dip my test in, spilled it all over the place, still had a little, and long story short BFP :))) I hope this one comes trueee!!!

Hang in there Kbkb, just another few days left and hopefully all our dreams come true!

Another dream! you're looking more and more like a :bfp: to me! I am firm to wait for my AF date on May 7-then test 2 days after if it doesnt show up...the twinges are back! How are you doing, prettynpink???

I am out for a long weekend later today so yippee! should help me keep myself distracted

hello ladies! thank you so much for the support from both of you! It meant so much! Unfortunately, this was not my month:( Yesterday I was admitted to the hospital! My pain got worse and worse and I was vomiting and had lost so much blood! My doctor was sure I was having an ectopic pg and was going to need surgery and a blood transfusion! :cry: I was actually relieved and so blessed to find out I was not pregnant and I ended up having a huge cyst the size of an orange burst! :wacko: What a week this was for me! I feel very blessed rite now than my ovaries, tubes and uterus are all :thumbup:!
Thanks for the prayers and I hope you guys get your bfps this month!!
Keep me posted!

Decided to test.... i think after looking at pics all day, im seeing things :) but if I hold the test up to the light i see a shadow of a line... not sure if it means anything, just didn't see that when i tested millions of years ago and got a - ..... i couldn't wait LOL, i'll test again on the 9th....What do you think?

Attachments

• 050620111577_phixr.jpg
    050620111577_phixr.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 14
  • 050520111568.jpg
    050520111568.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 19
Prettynpink, im glad you are ok!!!! Are you feeling better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->