Icy Hot feeling in lower abdomen!

ok so doctor called me!! I am no longer anemic!! No need for iron shots!:happydance: All of my hormone levels came back really good and normal:thumbup: except, he still can't tell if I have ovulated at all in since I have started ttc :growlmad: very frustrating! looks like blood test for me every thursday for the next month!! Ouch:( but atleast we will know in June if I truly need clomid or not. hopeful something is being done

prettynpink, thats so great!! have you been doing anything other than iron shots for the anemia or hormone imbalance? whatever it is, it seems to be working!! how are you planning to bd, everyday, everyother day??

so sorry to hear that,sprouty...really must be disappointing. well, we all have company for May-June..lets hang in there!

sprouty I haven't been doing anything for my hormones. I take tons of vitamins and I just started soy isoflavones. As far as the anemia goes, I get it on and off when the bleeding is bad. But two weeks ago when I had the cyst burst and went into the hospital, I was really anemic and was prept for a blood transfusion. But they were able to get the bleeding under control and I did iron transfusion instead. Doctor said I might have to do shots of iron here and there, but rite now I am managing with iron tablets:)
No, I am not planning on bd every other day. We just do it every 2 days, then IF i get a +opk, we will do it every day for 3 days.

I would love to know what cd I am on.. what do you guys think??

April 29th-May 3rd
spotting

May 4th-6th
heavy bleeding cyst rupture

May 7th-8th
spotting

May 12th-14th
spotting

What do you guys think?? Doctor is not even sure anymore:(

Prettynpink-yeah a bit hard to say what cycle you're on...I think easiest to pinpoint with an OPK....but keep BDing alternate days even before...some of the ladies on the forum say its not wise to only :sex: on the O-Day because if you havent for a while you may get dead :spermy:

I'm so sorry sprouty :(
Life is def not fair. It seems like the people that don't need Holstein have a ton of them and the ones that would give anything to have one, can't. Hopefully this month! Here's something you could try...my aunt tried and tried to have a baby so one night around ovulation she decided to prop her butt up a little (not a lot) and lay like that for 30 minutes, sure enough, she finally got pregnant. Sometimes those little guys just need a little boost.
Update on me:
I'm due for AF tomorrow. I don't really feel her coming, at all. I just feel a littl burning sensation below my valley button, some more nauseousness, still constipated, gassy, back ache, dizzy, heartburn, boobs are getting way worse. Cervix feel very strange! I've had a lot of clear/milky clot like discharge, I'm always super dry before AF. It doesn't have a smell or any other symptoms so I know it's not a yeast infection (sorry TMI) lol I felt them last night and they are about medium height and feels like they turned towards my back 0.o hmmm. So if AF doesn't come tomorrow I will be taking another test Wednesday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->