Icy Hot Feelings in Uterus/Low abdomen

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hello...going through a roller coaster ride right now. Not even going to get into it.

Anyway...I woke up today with an Icy Hot feeling down low in my uterus area/low abdomen.

Did any of you ladies have that early on? I am 10 dpo.

Yeah, theres lots of stretching and movement going on down there, sometimes it feels like a hot poker to me.

Yeah, theres lots of stretching and movement going on down there, sometimes it feels like a hot poker to me.

Thanks for responding. Now the cool icy hot tingling is in both ovaries going into my thighs. And from my ovaries down to the groin feels like they are stretching. Does this stuff sound familiar too?

8dpo had a very faint BFP. Was told by ER I was miscarrying because I was passing clots and had red blood. The bleeding was never heavy now it is brown. But everyday more pregnancy symptoms .Scared to test again.

I feel INSANE!

I did get those types of pains early on (and still do). Just a word of caution though, I also had them the cycle before I fell pregnant. I remembered them from previous pregnancies and would have sworn I'm pregnant. But bfn and AF arrived on time. So all I'm saying is it's a common early pregnancy symptom but sometimes you can also have these things when you're not pregnant. I hope things turn out well for you but try to prepare yourself for a negative outcome. :hugs:

I did get those types of pains early on (and still do). Just a word of caution though, I also had them the cycle before I fell pregnant. I remembered them from previous pregnancies and would have sworn I'm pregnant. But bfn and AF arrived on time. So all I'm saying is it's a common early pregnancy symptom but sometimes you can also have these things when you're not pregnant. I hope things turn out well for you but try to prepare yourself for a negative outcome. :hugs:

Thank you so much. I completely agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"