• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

id like a buddy :)

missy123

Reaction score
well most of the buddys i did have all have babies now :happydance:
id like someone to share chats with,im 29 and TTC baby number 2 for almost 4 years :cry: Hubby to be(getting married in 2 weeks :happydance:) has a varacocele with he hopes to be operated on this year,his sprem count is low because of this reason :growlmad: (well its 34 million) we have a 6 year old son,so far have only tried pree seed and OH is taking Zinc :thumbup:
have a reading done and it has said i will get my BFP in July 2011
also had a spell but with no luck
im am currently on CD 6 :kiss:

:hi: im cd9 , 30 and been ttc2 for 11mth with a mc last july,ive morgan whos 20mth

ur dh sperm at 34million is grt ?

i will b ur buddy :dance:

congrats in getting married soon

also i had a spell she said may will concieve and have twin girls in jan2012 :wacko:

hi and good luck with the wedding. :thumbup:

i am 31 with 2 children 5/8 and trying for number 3

currently on CD5 and will be trying OPKS this month just waiting till day 8 yay

new to this site and would love some buddies :flower:

we can all be buddies :dance:

ive been having trouble with cramps and im sure something is wrong, ive had a scan all fine, had swobs and was told i had an infection like thrush, took tablets the spotting stopped i was getting for a day on cd8 , but ive still awful awful cramps all the time :cry:

Hey!:hi:

I'm cd6 ttc #2 for 12 months, had mc last July.

Would love a buddy or two!!

Hi! Can I join, too? I am 32, cd 5, ttc'ing for #3 for 16 months. I am taking clomid 100mg cd 4-8, metformin, and will hopefully get the all clear next friday for my trigger shot. I have PCOS.

It looks like we are all very close together in ages and cycle days.

Congrats, Missy, on your upcoming wedding!

Missy OMG hun were soo alike.Im 29 TTC#2 for 5years now:(Our princess is 7.
Hey all you other fab girlies:)

Oh ye im also Irish lol{OMG blonde moment haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa}duh my user name kinda gave that away haaaaaaahaaaa

hi girls xx thanks for posting xxx
lets keep eachother posted on any developments :happydance:
anyone taking vitamins ect this month?

yeah irish girl we are the same age from the same town with the same problem :cry: weird!!

whens everyone O ? think i be tues/wed hoping to :sex: sunday and both tues/wed

i take folic acid/maca/and babyasprin , all i was taking ttc my son , also charting/opk/pre-seed and of course :sex: x

I should O on saturday, depending on how everything looks on my ultrasound friday morning. If my hubby will still be interested in bd'ing with me by then....I am in the throes of clomid mood swings that are bad this month.

I should be ovulating next fri-sat Ohhh fingers crossed!

I'm due to O any day now, but will be BD'ing for the forseeable future!!
:winkwink::haha:

How is everyone? Honey08, has O happened yet?

I am so ready to be in the 2ww to get it over with.

Hey ladies. I am 26, husband is 25. We have a 4.5 year old son and ttc since 2007

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"