I'd like a TTC Buddy :)

kitty_girl

Reaction score
hey all,

Id like to find me a ttc buddy, i came off implanon on 30th nov and am trying for our first little one...

Anyone wanna share the tears and happytimes?

>>>>babydust to you all<<<<< xxx

Hi Kitty! I've been off BCPs since June...we were kind of NTNP...not really in a big rush. I'd love to have a buddy! I'm 26 (27 in Jan.) and TTC my first and his second. We live in Jacksonville, FL with two big goofy dogs, Tyson and Diesel. I love them to bits!

Awww yay well im 23 and Oh is 33 been together 6 years or so! TTC bean no 1 and its all very exciting :D we have two kittys who currently run our house. We live by the sea in southern england and its freeeeezing.... hopefully some snow tomorrow :D
We were going to wait a little after i came off implanon but as soon as i came of i was ready to rock and roll!! i have no idea if i have ov yet and have had no af.... so its one big guessing game!

Hi Kitty,
Can I join the team? I'm also in Sussex with a naughty cat/substitute baby :)
Aged 30, I stopped the pill recently and had my first AF 25th Nov. Don't really know how this ttc works as hubby and I just agreed to 'let things happen naturally'.
Teehee, he doesn't know what he's letting himself for...

Me too! I have no idea when I O, if at all. I got some OPKs last week, but since I started testing in the middle of my cycle I may have missed my OV day. When I first came off BCPs I didn't see :witch: for 3 months so doc gave me Prometrium to get her going . I've been on Prometrium to make AF show for three cycles now and am due AF tomorrow but honestly don't think she'll show. If she doesn't, it's back to the doc for an ultrasound of my ovaries and the rest. I have had weird pains in my lower abdominals but can't pin it too anything...that's the only symptom I have that is out of the ordinary so am not holding out too much ope for a :bfp: but who knows. I have taken an 'early' PG test that came back negative but do not know what the sensitivity is. I think I'll get a FRER and try it out to see what happens.

Are you using OPKs or temping? I don't have the discipline to temp honestly. I have a crazy work schedule and wake up at different hours.

Yay please join us petitpas, where in Sussex are you at? :D.
I temp and test but i have only just started... its keeping me occupied plus due to implanon im trying to work out where my cycle is hence the testing. Well the cramping could mean any of the three, ovulation, af or *says it quietly BFP .... if you wait a little longer. Aw i hope if af doesnt come the scan goes well. Three months isnt long considering some of the ladies on here. My auntie came off the pill and it took 1 yr three months for her to concieve my little cousin Bella-Louise and she is 3 months today :D such broodyness.
I must admit the temping is hard because i work shifts... but like i said i havent been doing it long and my chart is alllll up and down but i think that may be from the implanon.

Yeah, I agree it hasn't been very long at all, but I love my doctor! She makes sure she rules out all possibilities. I recently found out she is the Chairwoman this year of the OB/GYN board at the hospital. I had bloods done on my last visit and she said everything came back fine. Your ticker show 10 days until testing, any symptoms?

Glad to have you petitpas!

well its difficult to tell because ive not long had the implant out it could be the implant... but i "think" i may have ovulated over the last few days so i have estimated my ticker from when i had the implant taken out to give me something to go on....and keep me a little sane until i have an AF and know where im at or...a bfp :D so testing day is xmas eve!! LOL
Well if your bloods are good surely that means your hormone levels are normal if they show up on the blood test which you should find encouraging. see in the UK they would leave it prob a year before they checked to see if something is wrong.... sounds like much better care from your doc and she should have you all fixed up before you know it.

Oh and of course i could be having a phantom pg or ovulation because i want it so much LOL i will analyse every twinge.

LoL I'm the same way! I try to analyze everything and I think it's all in my head! I'm happy with my results from my bloods but I'm just wondering if maybe there's something else wrong. When I go back, I'll ask for a copy just to see it for myself. I'll have my fingers crossed for you on Dec. 24!!!

Hi!!
Can I join?? I think we have alot in common!
I also am 23 and have 2 little kittens! my fiancee and I are TTC #1 and I am on my 3rd cycle. It would be great to have someone to talk to.

Welcome Zoe! Kitty, I took your advice and got an early EPT. I got a very very faint positive so I'll wait another few days and test again.

Hi i have been currently trying for baby number 2 for 13 months. Everyone else i seem to know gets pregnant at a drop of a hat! ggrrrr! would love to chat to people in the same boat as me!

Im charlene mummy to 1 boy and 3 chihuahuas!!

TySonNMe,
Congratulations on the BFP!!!!! I'm sending you loads of sticky vibes :)

Kitty, thanks for having me join! I'm in sunny (but surprisingly cold) Brighton - how about you?

I haven't started temping or charting or anything yet. I've only just had one AF since coming off the pill so now I'm waiting for my next AF to figure out what cycle I have?

Reading through other posts on here I can't believe how clueless I am about all this! It's a science that is totally alien to me!!! Where do I start????

Ive only been TTC for 3 cycles and it feels like forever! I really feel for all the women out there such as Clumsygirl who have been trying for over a year. Im so impatient!! And with Christmas coming up... bah. I will have to see all my neices and nephews knowing that I dont have one of my own :(

Hey hey zoe welcome, you say your impatient ive only being ttc for a few weeks and im already obsessed and desperate to test.. but maybe it will wear off after a few negative cycles, maybe we should keep this thread going to keep in touch all of us :D and any other new joiners :D

Tyson thats greeeeat news.. do another test in alittle while to see if it comes up stronger fingers and toes crossed for you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Awww clumsy girl maybe we can all wish you pos thoughts for a happy happy BFP :D if you ever need to vent or be upset or moan or be happy you can here :D And hopefully you wont have to try too much longer. I admire your patience i think i would be a wreck as like i said its only been a few weeks and im already "chomping at the bit".

Petitpas... looks like your just down the road frm me im in Worthing and work in Shoreham....small world huh!!! :D
I was clueless until last week when i decided to become obsessed and read everything and anything to keep me sane, it helps me to know everything possible so i feel im doing all i can to achieve my BFP but everyone is different... im just not the type to be all " oh if it happens it happens" im too stubborn :D

Zoe i know what you mean about xmas, my mum and mum in law are desperate for grandchildren which piles on the pressure alot and my baby cousin Bella-Louise who has just turned 3 months is fabulous but im so jelous... which is bad i know but i cant help wanting one of my own :(

Thanks petitpas...I'm trying to hold back any real excitement until I have a full positive. This one was so faint! I'll try to wait until Saturday to test again if the :witch: doesn't get me by then!! Welcome clumsygirl!! :dust: ladies!!

Say no to the witch!!! will think happy thoughts for you Tyson and await a saturday update :D

TysonNMe,
I may be clueless, but one thing I did learn was that although tests can give false negatives, they can't give false positives. So if the line is there: You're pregnant!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"