I'd like a TTC Buddy :)

I just hope im one of the lucky ones with implanon as some people have had horror stories and some have concieved straight away! *my head is spinning LOL*

When will your tests be delivered.... i will be eagerly awaiting an update :D

I don't know..? They're based in Pennsylvania and I'm in Florida so hopefully by the end of the week, but with it being Christmas and all who knows? It's being shipped via the post office. No telling symptoms as of yet...had some pressure yesterday and some slight twinges in my bb's but nothing major. Who knows...hopefully as the week progresses something spectacular will happen!

I hope you are one of the ones that conceives straight away!! We can test together at the end of the week! I still have one or two store-bought hpts and two or three Internet cheapies!

Yeah i plan to test again xmas eve... just in case.. however if BFN which it prob will be i will just await af. Look forward to seeing if we both get lucky :D x

Sigh... see my signature...

Kitty, I also ordered some Boots bogof twin-packs. Actually, only two. That was probably a little optimistic ;-)

Though I did see my gynaecologist today and he said that everything looked good and fertile inside (he performed a laparoscopy on me in September). He was expecting to discuss contraception with me and was well pleased when I told him I'd stopped the pill.
Shame that if I did get pregnant I wouldn't be able to stay with him as he's a little too far away.

Anyways, my AF is here, I'm knackered. I have to get up at 5am to take my husband to the airport even though his flight is probably cancelled (not that I mind). Grrrrrr

Still keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!!!

Is anyone else getting SUPER frustrated!!??? I actually cant wait for the 2ww, then at least I can start symptom spotting :( arghhh.... im so impatient and down about this today!!!!

... also good luck you guys with your testing <3 :dust:

Hi Zoe,
I definitely have the fever! Now that my period is here I have started counting out all the days in the next month. When might I ovulate, when should we BD, when can I test? So silly, but this is the first proper month I hope to know what is going on and trying to get things right. I've even put little reminders in my calendar in code - mad!

Hey ladies...I don't know what's worse...trying to figure out when you ovulate or being in the 2WW..?! It's like being on a roller coaster...up and down. Yesterday, I was down because I looked at the Ovulation Test Gallery and some of those ladies have such strong positives, but I feel like mine was barely the same color as the control line. I thought maybe I waited too long and I didn't read it correctly within the 5 minute period. I even had OH look and he thought that the lines were the same color. So, I don't know. Today I feel better but still am feeling out this month. The only good thing is that I have an appointment on the 31st with the doc. :dust: for January ladies!!

I dont use opks because I think that would be the thing to drive me over the edge!! lol. there is just so much uncertainty in the whole TTC thing! :wacko:

Yeah, the whole POAS thing is addicting! Good luck catching your little eggy Zoe!!!

hey ladies,

i hope you all had a good xmas.. i tested xmas eve... just well cos it was xmas eve and got me a BFN... however im wondering if it was too early anyhow and i may still be in with a shit.... my bbs are killing me and im not cramping anymore, plus my temp has gone up over the last few days so i have no idea when next to test.. ??

You should be able to test now...did you use an early hpt? I also got a :bfn: when I tested so I'm thinking I'm out...no symptoms whatsoever. Try testing with yout first morning pee...hCG is usually most concentrated then.

Wow, that sounds very exciting!
Fingers crossed for you! Have you tried an early test?
Your ticker claims that you're on day three of your cycle, does that mean that you are three days over? :-o

hey ladies,

My ticker is wrong so ignore it, part of me wants to test but i didnt even get a faint line on xmas eve and plus im scared of another BFN... :( maybe i will wait until new year... as i dont actually know when im due, the test i used was an early one but i did it in the middle of the day. awwww i hope AF doesnt come to get you tyson :( xxx

Thanks Kitty...my problem is that AF won't come at all on its own...that's why I'm off to the doc.

I would usea FRER with FMU tomorrow morning and see what happens. Fingers crossed for you sweets!

hiya can i jump in aswell i had my implanon out 27th nov so in a similar position to you still waiting for af to arrive for a real cycle to begin good luck xx

hi mum of two,

do you know if you have ovulated yet?

Kitty x

I dont think that you are out TysonNme, it says on your ticker that you still have 4 days to test! a BFN now is no big deal lots of women dont get BFPs until after AF! well I have me fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I really hope I do catch that little egg!! i know i ovulated because I felt it so it just a matter of the little swimmers catching it and making it stick!!

Hey ladies, just started following this thread so thought I'd jump in! I came off the pill mid Oct and have thankfully returned to 29 day cycles straight away. Currently not temping or charting, just letting things happen!

Best of luck to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->