I'd like a TTC Buddy :)

Ooooooh Zoe,
I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!!!!!!

Yay Zoe...me too!! Have my fingers and toes, arms, legs, and my BOTH my dog's toes crossed...that's a lot!!

I'm trying to cross my kitty's toes, but she's still a bit sore after losing two claws before christmas. Hope you don't mind...

hey guys, thanks for the encouragement but i think i might be out. i took an EPT today and got a very clear BFN. im about 2 days before AF (my ticker is a bit off) but im gutted that the test was negative. im pretty sure that i am not this month. this is my third cycle and i dont think that i can do it anymore im not going to be trying again next month. im so miserable. im exausted, sick and crushed. this TTC thing is not fun, i thought it would be easy but it has not been for me.

sorry for the rant and good luck to you girls :dust:

Hey Zoe,
Three months is nothing! Just one of the four seasons. A little blip, or burp in time. More like a trial run!
Honestly, it is nothing to worry about as they say that most people will get pregnant within a year. They don't say within a few months.
Don't give up on your little zoe-puppy!!!!!!!!!!!

aww thanks pititpas :hugs: i know its just disheartening. i really wanted this to be my month. but i guess since AF still hasnt shown up it still isnt over! just pray for me guys keep AF away!!!!!

Awwww Zoe,
My fingers are still crossed from before. Totally cramped up now :)

I asked my husband this morning whether I should go on the pill again when my period starts. Think we were just a little overwhelmed at having a toddler and a three-month-old in the house... I'm not going to, obviously (would miss you ladies too much - I'm addicted now). I keep telling myself that if we start with just the one we'll be fine!

Anyways, lots of stuff going on but unless my boobs are sore and grow (already 32F!) I won't believe I'm preggo.

Aww, Zoe! I know how you feel...I felt so let down my first month. I researched so much on the Internet about how some lucky ladies get PG their first month off BCPs and how you're supposed to be so fertile, etc. Then reality hit me like a Mack truck...keep your head up hun! I know you feel devastated but 3 months is such a short period of time. How are you feeling today?

I'm addicted to this thread too petitpas!! I have my fingers crossed for you!

As for me, I'm anxiously waiting for AF to arrive so I can schedule my procedure and get some answers!!! 2 more days of pills and then hopefully she will arrive expeditiously!!

thanks guys and lots of :dust: petitpas !
i think its so sweet when children are close together and it is a real gift to the children to have a sibling their age group. i was always resentful because i was the oldest with my next sibling being 5 years younger. i always wanted a playmate.

Im feeling a bit more optimistic since AF is a day late !!!!! yay! im going to hold off on the testing and maybe go to the Dr. for a more accurate test later in the week if AF holds off. im really hoping that it was just too early to test.

OOooooooh. You wouldn't happen to have a lonely test just lying around in the morning?
:blush:

Your last test was a few days before af was due, right? Tomorrow you'd be two days late - much more accurate!

I'm torn though. My older brother and I were less than 2 years apart and it was nice having a sibling so close but we never really did have very much in common. On the other hand OH has a 10 year difference between him and his younger brother and his younger brother just graduated from the local university. He lives with us and has for a few years and it felt good helping him out. Now OH and I are in the same boat as there will be a 9-10 year age difference between his son and our baby, if everything is in order with the old reproductive system that is.

Hi there, I've just joined, and i'm glad this site is here, because I feel like i'm going crazy!! my hubby and I are ttc for the first time :):) and I had my last period Dec. 18. but, i can't get being pregnant off my mind!! I think about it 24/7. I have myself convinced I have all of these symptoms, peeing more, so emotional it isn't fit, pimples around my mouth which I never have, and I've had a temp. and am so congested this week it isn't fit. Did I mention I've done 5 preg. tests already lol all BFN :( (and I know it's still to early..but I just couldn't help it) although the last one I did, I stared at it for probably 30 minutes trying to find a line..no such luck.
I just don't know what else to do to get my mind off it. any advice?

Welcome ms.conception! :hi: I play video games to get babies off my mind......a lot of video games....LoL. How long is your cycle normally?

28 usually, i'm always on the internet for entertainment..but i find myself constantly navigating to peeonastick lol

Oh okay, so you should be expecting AF soon then...? Do you use Fertility Friend to track your cycles? How long have you been TTC? Sorry for all the questions! :dohh:

Hi Msconception,
Welcome here. I would love to say that it's easier joining us, but your obsession will probably become worse! It's fun, though :)

welcome ms. conception! the wait is the worst. im now 2 days late with no AF signs (!!) but have a testing phobia due to several BFNs i got with early tests so i am just reveling in the fact that AF isnt here and trying really hard to keep babies out of my head. when are you planning to test ?

lol..i'm apparently a test addict..i've done 6..i know ..i know all bfn...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->