I'd really like a ticker!

Lulu1982

Reaction score
Can somebody let me know how to get one please?! I've tried clicking a few but it's just taken me to a website which calculated my due date wrong :wacko:

Could someone help please?!:flower:

Click on the one you like and instead of entering LMP, go for one where you can just put in your due date.
If I find one I'll link it here.
Alternatively, works backwards from your due date and put in your LMP according to when it gives you the right due date!

If you click on mine I think it will take you to a website, and I think they give an option to manually put in your due date. Hope it works!

Have just checked both my tickers and they allow you to enter your due date.

Oh I'm so useless!! It takes me to the website but it's huge and I can't find the tickers anywhere?!

I'm rubbish!!

With the top one on mine, it takes you straight to the ticker itself.
With the bottom one, I search on the page for 'ticker' - click on personalized ticker and then the ticker you want.

To get a ticker like mine, click on it, and it will take you to a website.

Scroll down to the bottom and just off centre to the left you'll see something that says Personalise your Space. Directly under that is the option to choose a ticker. Click on that and it will take you to some tickers.

Choose the ticker you want and enter the relevant information.

Click on Generate Ticker Info (in a pink box)

You'll get various codes, you need to copy the one called Pseudo HTML, UBBCODE, OR BBCODE.

Then go to your signature, which can be found by going to the User CP button at the top of this form. Select Edit your signature from the left hand side and then paste the code into that.

You should have a ticker!

Hooray! Thank you so much, was starting to get unnecessarily mad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->