I'd seen it in books/films

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
but thought it was just one of those things that look cute? But Theakston is always grabbing hold of a muslin/towel/whatever he can reach and holding it in his fist while sucking his thumb. Anyone elses LO do this? :cloud9: :haha:

Ahhh bless that is soooo cute!!!! My Lo is not quite there yet, but she has worked out how to get her blankets in her mouth!

Nope! Aisling pays no attention to muslins, blankets etc, she prefers to just suck and chew her hands to death!

My little guy would rather chew on his fingers and his thumb when drifting off to dreamland. :dohh:

Adam wants to chew on his bib or a muslin if he can, he chews his hands but hasn't discovered his thumb yet :)

Matthew is very much like a cat! Slightest glimpse of a thread, tag or string and he's on it, esp when drifting off to sleep he will play with the tag, twist it in his fingers then rub the blanket or muslin against his cheek/eye a few times and he is off! xx

Dylan loves his wool blankie, he has it up by his face to go to sleep and if he see's it during the day and is a bit sleepy he dives face first for it, bites it and goes "ahhhh" then lies on it. It's the cutest thing.

Yep! Otter does this. :mrgreen: My sis made some cute flannel burp rags for me with bright colors and designs -- Otter has decided they make great security blankets instead. He kneads them in his hands, balls them in his fist, and sucks his thumb. Cutest thing! My eldest niece did the same thing with her security blanket.

My DH used to do it with the satin binding on his blankets when he was little -- I have caught him unconsiously doing it with Otter's blankets now!! :haha:

Emily has recently started grabbing hold of the muslin cloth I use when feeding her and pulling it over her face whilst I'm feeding her, particularly when she is tired. I think its so funny, it reminds me of my little sister only traveling in the car on long journeys with a towel over her head... strange!!

My middle one Roxy she was swaddled in a blanket knitted for her by my best friends nan from day one everynight when she became old enough she would get the corners and rub it on her face, it went everywhere with her untill last year now its so so tatty and full of holes with bits hanging off lol.

It's so cute when they do things like that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->