ideal time to bd

guillaine

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just wondering what your thoughts are on the best time to bd from your experiences and knowledge. I think we mightn've have got it right this time around. I usually ov at night, don't know if this is common, so would the most ideal time be the day/morning of ov night or the day before that? Last time and this time it was the morning of, not really exactly on purpose but that was the only available, then three days prior.

Facts might help you decide for yourself: Sperm, once in the uterus/fallopian tubes, can live for 5 days. Ovulation occurs 12-72 hrs after LH surge (positive ovulation test). Egg lives and can be fertilized for 12-24 hrs after ovulation. Sperm count in ejaculate is lower when he's been ejaculating more often. PDF with way more info than I can condense in here, about timing of intercourse

Or, have you heard of the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan)? Link here. Basically you :sex: every other day from CD8 to positive OPK, then the next day too, then give it a rest until it's time to test.

Wouldn't work well for me though I o'd on CD9 this cycle! Haha

THanks wrapunzel, I have been reading online but some things said most fertile was day of and some said day before. I have limited bding time and it seems I O at different points too.

I'm going to give all the info you posted asap, thanks again.

THanks wrapunzel, I have been reading online but some things said most fertile was day of and some said day before. I have limited bding time and it seems I O at different points too.

I'm going to give all the info you posted asap, thanks again.

this is a test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"