Ideas for 8 year old?

BethK

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm stuck on a main present for my 8 year old girl, can you tell me what main presents you're getting your 8 year olds?

She had a new ipad in the Summer and has my old iphone 7 that she uses for facetime and texting.

I've got a soon to be 7 year old who has older friends she plays with and things they like are scooters, skateboards, bikes, roller skates/heelies, trampoline, dolls house, LOLs, Barbie's, Playmobil, Lego, art and craft stuff

Thank you, I think the problem is she has so much :( She's not interested in her bike and rarely goes on her scooter. We have a huge trampoline in the garden, cupboards full of craft stuff and boxes of lego and playmobil. I put her Barbie things in the loft a couple of years ago as she no longer played with them and she got heelies and roller boots last year which she wore once and then didn't bother with.

She loves art and making things but we have too much craft stuff :(

Maybe i'll just get lots of little things and not worry about a main present

What about laboratory things? Considering she likes to be hands on - All the slime labs, bath bomb makers and different experiments not the ordinary craft jobbies but still messy! Have her write a list to get a rough idea. Things which have been previously bought may not have interested her then but could do now :)

DD1 who's 7 goes through phases of interest, the run up to her birthday was Pokemon, now she's gone back to LOL.

Thank you, she’d love the slime making and bath bomb things, I’ll look them up :)

Getting her to write a list might also work :)

Thanks! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->