Ideas for a 12 year old girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

v2007

Reaction score
Pressies and stocking fillers.

I am really struggling for Mollie.

V xxx

It just depends what she's into, i know my OH's sister who is 12 this year would love earrings like mine (shes always commenting on how she likes them) just stud type ones. Play make up bits and some nail varnish, xbox games/wii games, clothes vouchers or clothes, crafty bits to do like them packs you can get (paint a mug etc) chocolate/sweets, we are giving her OH's refurbished iphone for christmas too but we was going to get her some games before that x

My niece is this age and she loves perfume, jewelery, make-up, clothes, bags, shoes, etc.. You could also get things like compact mirror, hair brushes, hair accessories, lip balms, creams, etc... for stocking fillers. xxx

stalking....i'm stuck for caitlyn this year x

Thank you ladies.

When i ask her what she wants, i just get 'Well you buy good presents so i will let you pick'

Crawler :xmas13:

V xxx

Bath things lipgloss lip balm those lip gloss that go on your mobile perfume or impulse sets, nice knickers clothes books

Somebody posted this link on another area of the forum before. Make up for £1 in superdrug and you can get 3 for 2! xxx

https://www.superdrug.com/mua-makeu...tm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=ba_superdrug

Thinking of my niece who's the same age she d like nail varnish some clear lipgloss if she's aloud that kinda thing or the wee nail art stickers. Some costume jewellery fluffly bed socks bath bombs the wee mini bottles of bubble bath u get gloves hat scarff dvd or a cd hope that give u a few ideas xx

Just got her a 17 Boots eye dazzle kit BN for £7 on eBay HALF PRICE :)

v XX

My girlfriend wants to buy her niece the Justin Bieber discography. Although the kid is popular, I think that she would better buy her some books like Harry Potter or something.

Any opinions?

Got her som eLittle Miss Sunshine shortie knickers.

I am on a roll.

V xx

My girlfriend wants to buy her niece the Justin Bieber discography. Although the kid is popular, I think that she would better buy her some books like Harry Potter or something.

Any opinions?

If she is into Beiber then why not. :shrug:

V xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs