Ideas for a baby hamper :)

Baby wipes, bath stuff, bibs, muslins, little teddy, some bits for mum and dad i.e. bubble bath, bottle of wine, body lotion etc

:hugs:

xxx

I usually like to give useful things like a pack of nappies, some sudocream(or a natural alternative like green baby/weleda calendula), wipes, nappy bags, some cute socks, chocolates for mum...
depending on how much you want to spend why not pop in a gift card for boots/superdrugs/mothercare or a local take away place?

I asked this not so long ago and i got a load of good ideas.

All of the above, and i also loved the little things i picked up like a small book of funny quotes from parents, i got the fatehr some ear plugs and a peg for his nose for the poo nappies.

All ecellent ideas from BnB girls. Now ive got to wait until february til baby gets here!!

lol im starting buying in feb thats when she has the gender scan :)

wot bout babies 1st yr book :D and a photo frame maybe but yeh defo nappies/wipes as there defo guna be used x

WHSmith have got the world's biggest selection of gift cards you can get everything in there from Pizza Hut vouchers to Ebay vouchers, I have made a couple of hampers for Xmas presents and found the different gift cards quite quirky!

Ive got a w h smith in town but never go in cos i always remember it being expensive...will go and have a look now tho, thanks!! xx

Sainsburys have the vouchers for ebay ect x

Maybe you could gine a nice fluffy blanket and use it to line the hamper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->