Ideas for a new phone...

L

Laura--x

Oh is getting me a new phone for my bday

Anyone got any ideas on a good new one?

It has to have a good camera :)

And i dont like touchscreen

xxx

I hate touch screens too but my son says i need to "get with it" :wacko: so oh as ordered me the LG Veiwty 5mp camera ...I utubed it and it doesnt look that bad x

ONLY advice i can give u is do not get a sony ericson they break so easy

Don't get a nokia N95 - cos they're poo!!!

They have loads of space but as soon as you start filling it up the camera stops working as it should!!

I hate touch phones! Don't get a samsung cleo either.

Samsung tocco ultra,OH had it and loved it (then lost it) it's got a fantastic camera, has touch screen and a keyboard. X

I got the Tocco Ultra edition on Saturday and LOVE it!
You can touche screen or key pad! it's a slide. 8mp camera.

You sound like you had same requirements as me - echo what someone said above NOOOOOO to sony erricsson (sp)

I got C905 as had 8.1 mp camera and no touch screen etc but its been a nightmare, unfortunately I'd already recommended it to everyone and they have also had problems with it :growlmad:

Man in the o2 shop said that they are actually discontinuing the model as its so problematic.
Good luck - let us know what you pick so I can copy:haha:

Don't get a nokia N95 - cos they're poo!!!

They have loads of space but as soon as you start filling it up the camera stops working as it should!!

I love my N95, just wish it was slimmer with a bigger screen:thumbup:

i love my tocco ultra...

as everyone says do not touch sony ericssons particularly the c902 and the c905...

Sony Ericsson C510 has fantastic reviews and really worth getting and it's a reasonable price. The C905 is known to have poor reviews. The Viewty is pants, I hate it.

Sorry i know you said you hate touch screens but I have a LG Renoir KC910, the 8MP camera on it is great, photos are really good quality on it and its easy enough to use for my 6 year old to grab it and take a photo with it ... even my OH managed it!!!

Sorry i know you said you hate touch screens but I have a LG Renoir KC910, the 8MP camera on it is great, photos are really good quality on it and its easy enough to use for my 6 year old to grab it and take a photo with it ... even my OH managed it!!!

I have to say, I'll never go back since I got my iphone, which is touch screen. It's amazing. I was surfing the internet while driving to camping and on my camping trip this year. I just love everything about it.

I'm afraid I don't agree with the Sony Ericsson views on here, I love them and it's the only phone I'll get! Mine have always lasted well past the full year on contract, and all of them still work perfectly with excellent battery life. Nokia on the other hand, my DH used to love them but the last 3 Nokia phones he's had have all broken before the contract was up and the battery life is about 3 hours.

Don't shy away from Sony Ericsson because of what has been said, simply make sure you do a lot of research and read a bunch of reviews before you make up your mind.

As for what phone to suggest, I have no idea. Gotta start looking for myself again soon as well as I'm due a new one in December.

Nokia all the way hun, esp if you dont want a touchscreen.

If you can persuade OH to part with some serious cash the N97 is the way to go :thumbup:

I loved my Samsung Tocco Ultra! :happydance: It was amazing. But then I got my iPhone, & I'd never go back! :happydance:

I have a toco ultra which I love, I hate touch screens but this one is ok, also have the nokia N97, which is so much better than the N95.

The toco has a 8mp camera and the N97 has a 5mp, but I cant see much of a difference (probably just me though)

Personally I LOVE my motorola Pbl - I know its not new and whateva but it does exactly what I need including pictures and videos and its virtually indestructable.

I would say Nokia :) I love my N95 and have had no problems with it... I tried touch screens and just couldnt get on with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->