Ideas for a tattoo

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
I would like a new tattoo, it would be for Riley Rae and Honey, I want it to go on my foot. And am open ot with their names or without.

I have one on my lower back which is a pink star with Honey in it, on my arm I have three pink butterflies and a blue one (blue for Morgan, pink for Naomi-Mae, Honey and Kaysie Blossom and will add a pink one for Riley Rae eventually).

So any ideas suggestions?

Soz I didn't want to r&r like the idea of butterflies though or hearts. I want a new one with Daniels name, probably really small on my wrist. x

That is tough, it is such a personal choice. The last tattoo I got all I knew was I wanted stars. So I went to the tattoo place and looked at their pictures and then I worked out a design on the spot with the artist and it is by far my favourite tattoo now, and it is on my foot. Warning, the foot freakin' hurts... but well if you already have then you know what you're getting into. I would say look at pictures online that are sort of what you want and that will help narrow it down. And put names if you want, but either way you'll know what it is meant for.... Have fun!

What about cherry blossoms, or a little pretty love bird for each of your girls? xxx

What months were they born? You could do their birth flowers?

Make sure a tattoo is what you really want before you get them..

I had my first and second one done at 19, after wanting one since I was 17..

please do not rush :)

and make sure its what you want

Ashlee

x

I'd say something like 2 butterflies, birds or shooting stars. Cherry blossom are lovely aswell though.

Make sure a tattoo is what you really want before you get them..

I had my first and second one done at 19, after wanting one since I was 17..

please do not rush :)

and make sure its what you want

Ashlee

x

I think thats why shes asking for ideas and not just going with the first thing that came into her head!

I like blah's idea of the birth flowers!

Butterflies would be really nice, you could place their initials within the wings.

<3

Thank you girls. Yes that is why I am asking, I am not rushing into anything :flower: My two I have already mean a lot to me, and it is important to me that this one does too. I like the idea of their birth flowers. They are April and May, so i think one is Lily of the Vally will check that out. Cherry Blossom is gorgeous too.

I quite like 'Sisters holding hands as they dance amongst the stars' with or without their names under and a few stars around it. Dunno yet though. :flower:

yep sweetpea or daisy and lily of the valley - all gorgeous flowers.

That quote is lovely!

I always think cherry blossom is a lovely idea...not just because it's so pretty but because of it's meaning too...I think it is something to do with feminine beauty, and in Japan it is a symbol of life...as it is a flower that only blooms for a really short space of time, and then falls quickly, it's something along the lines of life being something so beautiful, yet shortlived, some of it's meaning I think is taken from buddhism to do with cherishing the beauty in life and trying to let go of suffering. In China, it is something which is very delicate, yet powerful. Could be a bit off with these...but remember researching it ages ago, I really want to get a cherry blossom tattoo! X

^ no ur totally on the money there. i have a few because i love the symbolism! and also theyre really pretty. ive always wanted an entire cherry blossom tree down my side but im too chicken (despite being absolutely covered everywer else:dohh:)

oh the cherry blossom meaning is so apt :cloud9:

aw i love that quote you used tasha about sisters holding hands :thumbup:

<3

i would sugges, the quote you went with as that was the first thing that jumped out at me, and see if you can get someone whos good with realistic drawings and have a handprint and foot print with clouds around..

im rubbish when it comes to tattoos ;) mine are random.. but i still love them lol xx

Thank you girls, I have decided to go for a quote from a poem with their footprints. The words are 'I am not gone but merely walk within you'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->