Ideas for fancy dress?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by mum2millsxx, Jan 28, 2011.

1. mum2millsxx

mum2millsxx Mother of 2 preg with no3

Heya ladies.. was wondering if anyone can give me some ideas.. Its my best friends wedding in May and Im helping organise her hen do in the April.. on one of the nights out we are going in fancy dress with the theme cartoon, film and tv characters.. I will be about 28 weeks pregnant at this time and I cant really think of anything to go as?? The only one that stands out to me is Vicky Pollard off Little Britain but Im gonna feel a bit daft next to everyone else glammed up lol. Any help would be appreciated :) x

2. Mummytofour

Mummytofour Mumtofive! BFing WTT!

A friend of mine was 36 weeks preggo when she went to a Valentines fancy dress party as one of the Disney princesses. Can't remember which one it was, but she wore flowing robes which hid everything nicely so she still looked gorgeous and pregnant!:thumbup:

3. Kaileymonster

Kaileymonster Mammy and bump

ohhh I like that idea!

I was thinking roman godess.. Still really glam, you can wear flat shoes or heels and a toga will flatter your bump but still show of some skin so you will still feel sexy and glam... you can cover up as much or as little as you want and it's a simple look to do!!!

4. DragonMummy

DragonMummy Well-Known Member

the virgin Mary? :rofl:

5. BabyBoyle

BabyBoyle TTCAL of 2nd angel xx

haha! Brilliant!!

Id say the disney princess too then you can have a huge dress on!! :D

We had a fancy dress recently, everyone went as some kinky outfits, and my friend went as a fried egg.. lol..

6. Jess812

Jess812 Jacob & Connor <3