Ideas for fancy dress?

mum2millsxx

Mother of 2 preg with no3
Reaction score
Heya ladies.. was wondering if anyone can give me some ideas.. Its my best friends wedding in May and Im helping organise her hen do in the April.. on one of the nights out we are going in fancy dress with the theme cartoon, film and tv characters.. I will be about 28 weeks pregnant at this time and I cant really think of anything to go as?? The only one that stands out to me is Vicky Pollard off Little Britain but Im gonna feel a bit daft next to everyone else glammed up lol. Any help would be appreciated :) x

A friend of mine was 36 weeks preggo when she went to a Valentines fancy dress party as one of the Disney princesses. Can't remember which one it was, but she wore flowing robes which hid everything nicely so she still looked gorgeous and pregnant!:thumbup:

ohhh I like that idea!

I was thinking roman godess.. Still really glam, you can wear flat shoes or heels and a toga will flatter your bump but still show of some skin so you will still feel sexy and glam... you can cover up as much or as little as you want and it's a simple look to do!!!

haha! Brilliant!!

Id say the disney princess too then you can have a huge dress on!! :D

We had a fancy dress recently, everyone went as some kinky outfits, and my friend went as a fried egg.. lol..

how about a fairy :)
https://www.escapade.co.uk/Fairy-Tale-Costumes-sale/Fairy-Pink-Maternity.asp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"