Ideas of things to do for my birthday??

Sillysezza

Mum of 2 boys ttc #3
Reaction score
Ok, so it's my birthday on sunday & i really want to do something, but i can't decide what. :dohh:

Normally i could reel off a massive list of things i would love to do, but obviously being nearly 8 mths pregnant puts an end to alot of them for this year. A few mates have said about going for a meal, but i've reached the point where if i eat a big meal i end up with really bad heartburn, so would seem like a waste of money while things are pretty tight. Shopping would be my next fav thing to do, but seems pointless going shopping for things that either aren't going to fit, or are only going to fit for a few more months.

The family & OH are hassling me to decide on something, and i cant. I just feel like saying forget the whole day at the moment :cry:

Has anyone got any ideas??????????? Please???????:shrug:

Its my bday 2mora and ive had the same, Am avin a late do this yr......nite out wiv friends in few wks.......I just dont want any fuss and Ive had no problem telling them lol.......mayb just invite friends round for snacks n dvd or something???xxxxxxx

I went and get my nails done today not for my birthday or anything but i feel really good having been pampared :) ... My local beauty place also do pregnancy massages where you can take a couple of none pregnant friends and they can have normal massages at the same time!

Not sure if this interests you but Happy Birthday xx

What about a photo shoot - a preggy belly one?? :) x

Firstly, it's early, but Happy Birthday! :cake:

This year I didn't do too much for my birthday (though I was only three months at the time). My husband and I just went to dinner and a movie... Kind of boring, I know. We just figured we won't really be doing dinner and a movie much after LO gets here, so it was special!
So, since you don't want to eat a large meal, maybe you could just go to a movie or something? On our anniversary I was 7 months pg, and we went and walked around the Zoo. It was so much fun! So I guess it really just depends on what you are into? I'm sure there are loads of things you could go do. :D

Thanks ladies, you thought up a few diff ideas to me.

xx

My birthday in a few days too - when I will be just days away from my EDD!

I'm only finishing work 2 days before, so I'm meeting up with everyone from work for a curry - even though I know I wont want much to eat, I will be with 20 odd mates, I will enjoy a glass of wine and I really would like to go into labour the next day! LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"