Ideas please x

baby09

Reaction score
Hi everyone x our mortgage just got accepted so we are looking at moving in roughly 3weeks! 😳 I thought I would wash the babies clothes and put them in a clear box so I know where they are as I don't know if baby will be here before or after we move! I am freaking out lol do any of you have any kind words to help me relax lol.
I don't like the thought of not having everything ready and everything in its place but we have to move so I have to deal with it x

We're renovating our house at the moment and we had just hoped to do one room but that's spiraled to most of the house, so babies room is on hold until next year. I had hoped to have a nice relaxing house by this stage with nursery all ready but that's not going to happen, the place is a bulding site :dohh:

This is a bit silly but when I start to worry I just think that there a babies being born in refugee camps and war zones etc, so even though things aren't ideal and as I would have planned it's still a lot better than some peoples situations.

Prepare hospital bag for you and baby, notes and box of clean clothes will do, you'll be fine
Last time we moved when i was 37-38 weeks and ive managed to unpack everything and orginise by 40 weeks :) and i had box if clean clothes, nappies and wipes in case baby came earlier :) just try not to stress

Thank you x I know deep down everything will be fine but you have an idea in your head when baby arrives of peace and everything all clean and tidy, I won't have that 😂😩 I thought I'd spend my maternity doing the finishing touches but I'll be packing up a whole house! It's just a bit all overwhelming- it's like I can't handle more than one major event at a time lol x

I totally feel your pain! I am on bedrest due to shortened cervix and we are moving to our property this upcoming weekend! We broke our lease since we purchased this our dream lifestyle (20 acre farm) place and are also having home opens on top of everything, so I have got to pack what I can while sitting and the in-laws are helping me unpack on Sunday. We are going from being 7-10 minutes from hospital to nearly an hour. I can't shop for baby stuff due to bedrest as well, so have to rely on others, well husband and MIL. It's so stressful. I think what others have said is good though, just organize what you can. I have baby stuff all in one place, and going into her room at least, and then I have to get my hospital bag ready for next week, as I might get sent away again if cervix is open again. As long as essentials are covered (baby's first few outfits, diapers, etc), stuff for you like maternity pads, clothes, etc in hospital bag car seat, you and bub will be fine! Our friends and my brother-in-law also moved right before/after their babies, it's a different level of nesting some get I guess! :wacko: Just think how happy and settled you'll be though once done!:hugs:

From when our mortgage got accepted it took us 3 months for the surveyors and exchange of contracts to be done, so I think you should have plenty of time to get things sorted solicitors don't rush if I'm honest well ours didn't so I had to call him everyday to give him a kick up the arse I'm not a patient person lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->