• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ideas to prepare for the outcome of our gender scan

Yikes my drive is only 1 hr 15 minutes. Driving makes me nervous because you never know when I have to pee and on the highway thats a pain where you dont know where to get off to find a gas station to go. Blue or pink I cant wait to start shopping!! LOL its been 8 years for me and baby things these days are so much cooler and colored!

we have arranged for a nice meal out after so if we are dissapointed at least we have a healthy baby and nandos for lunch :haha:

Can you get the sono to write it down and you can read it when you get home so you can still enjoy the scan?
I think that's what I'm going to do when we get pregnant again.
I also have two boys and want a girl now. I just miscarried my 3rd so that's been tough. I don't want to be upset at my scan if I do have another boy.
It's not that I would be upset at having another boy but sad that it was my last chance for a daughter.
So I'm keeping everything crossed for my little girl to come to me.

Good Luck with your gender scan Guppy! Ive been quietly following your story and hope you get PINK!! xx

thank you <3

One thing that i have come up with to help with GD, should i have to deal with it again, is finding a boy name that i love. It took us some time to come up with one that actually stuck. But yesterday we came up w the name Levi Israel and im super excited about that name. Obviously i still want my dream daughter, but im glad i have something to feel good about if we hear "its a boy" for a final time.

5 more days until we know the sex!

This is something that I think could help with my GD, I am in love with the name Joshua and it sounds so lovely with my DS's name, there's a part of me that will feel sad if I never have a Joshua so it is helping, especially because there isn't a girls name that I love!!!

Things i think that are helpful, are simple things like only picking out boy styled things to buy, Like picking out a boy "only" pram that you LOVE or boy outfits you like etc etc... and avoid looking at girl stuff all together and I agree with the above ^^ picking names etc :)

Hi ladies! :wave: i just wanted to update!
I had my u/s today and it turns out we finally have our dream daughter!!! :cloud9:
I cried so much when i found out! I still can't believe it. I never thought we would hear those words, especially since we have two boys! I am so happy!

I did want to say though, i am still glad that i planned out a fun day of shopping, reguardless if the baby was a boy or girl. Im also glad that i thought of a boy name. In a way im a little sad we wont ever use our boy name, however i am much much more thrilled to finally have a baby girl! But i just wanted to say i am glad i had the chance to learn from you ladies and get ideas. If the baby would have been a boy, i really believe it would have helped with the GD. I know i still def would have had it, but i think it would have taken a little of the sting out.

Thank you ladies so much. I hope this thread helps future mamas <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"