ideas

peekers

Reaction score
its not exactly pregnancy related (do i need to move it)

im currently off sick from work, i have spd, and my husband works away for 4 days and for realy long hours and when he is home he is doing a lot for me.

The past couple of week i have been able to manage my spd and be able to do more.

I want to do something nice for my husband when he comes home on weds night.

he is always cleaning, so im going to attempt to get the house in order so he can rest some when he comes home. any ideas as to what else i can do, im just limited with going on and getting things at the moment as i cant navigate public transport a lot with my crutches.

could you cook a nice meal for you and him,

put some music on, light soem candles ect

xx

thank u very much :)

he has been so good to me, that im allowed to spoil him too arent i

I was in a similar situation hun,

I cooked him a really nice meal, and got him a thankyou card for everything hes done for me and wrote a nice note in it. Made him cry, think men do really like to be appreciated for what they do for us

I was in a similar situation hun,

I cooked him a really nice meal, and got him a thankyou card for everything hes done for me and wrote a nice note in it. Made him cry, think men do really like to be appreciated for what they do for us

awwwwwwwww thats so sweet :)

or if you don't feel like standing and cooking, maybe you could get his favourite takeaway and light the candles and just enjoy the time together as a couple :D xx

Write him a really fancy IOU to be cashed in after the pregnancy - ie a meal out etc xxx

Yeah i agree, i lovely home cooked meal,candles, soft music, flowers in the middle of the table - a nice romantic night in! Then u could maybe watch a movie together or something :) your very lucky to have a husband as good as him!!! x Have a nice night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->