Ideas???

rachy28

Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me, on cd7, 8 & 9 I got lines on my opks, not as dark as the control but definitely there. On cd10 and today cd11 nothing at all. My cm is fertile, cervix show and im getting ovulation pain. Does this mean im still going to ovulate?

I just assumed they would continue to get darker not disappear?

I'm so confused :wacko:

Are you testing at the same time every day? If not, you might have missed a truly positive test. If you are taking the tests at the same time of day, your LH surge isn't there yet. The testing line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. I get so sick of these OPK's because they can be confusing. I'm switching back to the ClearBlue digital ovulation test (with the smiley face). If I were you, I would continue testing (maybe even twice a day) to see if you can get a positive. Good luck and keep BDing!

I would just keep using ur OPK's, you can get a line really at any time in your cycle. But its a POSSITIVE opk that matters. I took one at CD5 today and had a line (for giggles) I wont ovulate until between CD18-29 (long cycles due to breastfeeding)..

Ive been taking them 3 times a day, 11am, 3pm & 7pm, they get lighter every time. Ive been timing bd perfectly based on previous cycles and felt confident this month til this happened. Im really worried I wont ovulate now.
My temp this morning was 35.81 but I got that exact same temp twice so I used another bb thermometer and it was 36.16. Im not sure which temp would be correct. I just thought the first temp was completely wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->