idiots in the snow grrrrr

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
yesterday is started with ice/sleet that settled and therefore became a icerink on the roads then over night it snowed on top of the ice and where the snow has been compacted it's just ........ well it is crazy out there, like a massive ice rink through the entire town! It is vertally at grid lock (just taken me over an hour to drive 3 miles) the car had no traction and as we have a real wheel drive it was very scary as i was constantly fighting to keep the car from spinning out.

so why the hell do people think it is ok to chat on their mobile phones while sat behind the wheel of a car in this weather, I was on a round about (still gridlock) and the woman in the lane next to me was chatting away on her mobile (NOT hands free), when she applied the breaks her car would continue to slid and when she pushed the gas her wheels would just spin with her going nowhere yet she deemed it safe to talk on her mobile! If I could have got her reg number i would have taken it down and called the police when i got home because she was putting no only herself but other drivers at risk.

I don't get how people can be such idiots sometimes!

grrrr rant over!

I know what you mean, it's like when it is so rainy and the spray on the road gives you crap-all visibility yet people are hooning past you at 80mph. How are they seeing what's in front of them? Are they using The Force?

I don't believe there is any conversation so important that you have to have it in your car right at that moment.

People just feel invincible in their cars, but they're really not. And the trouble is that when they find this out they often take out a few innocents with them.

I know exactly what you mean. It was gridlock in town yesterday and people were on their phones to! Totally stupid in this weather!

People drive like idiots round here at the best of times so i can imadgine. Im dredding having to get the bus to work today:s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->