IDK what I want for xmas?

Nikki B

Reaction score
My OH and family keeps asking what I want for Christmas, and I have no idea:shrug: I was telling my mom I wanted sheets for the crib, and she said not for the baby, for you! I think I've been so focused on the baby, the things we need to buy for him etc, I've totally forgotten about myself!

This is a hard one! I'm in the same boat; I just don't want anything for myself other than my baby! It took a few weeks, but I managed to come up with 4 items to put on my amazon wishlist. People are asking for more ideas but I am positively stumped!

Why not ask for gift cards for places that sell clothes you'd wear after baby is born? It's for you, and will come in handy!

I have no idea neither, my OH keeps asking me what I would like but I dont want anything, I just want to buy for our baby but he keeps saying ''not for the baby for you'' :haha: I think its what happens when we are pregnant, we just focus on our babies instead of us...the babies are spoilt already :haha:

I might ask him for a big fluffy cuddle robe so I can keep nice and snug while I wait for the baby to be born :flower:

I have exactly the same problem! When I fell pregnant and worked out my EDD I thought 'great, birthday and xmas is before baby arrives' thinking I could get everything I need as presents. But then I discovered people don't want to buy baby stuff for Xmas so now I have to think of more things for me lol (birthday was end of Oct so was hard-pushed then and got loads of gift cards!!)!!!

i have asked my OH, parents, sisters etc to take me on a spending spree once the little monster has arrived, as I am sure there will be loads I want then! they have said they'll probs do that and just get me something small for christmas

I had the same problem with my birthday. OH bought me a changing bag! I really liked it and there was nothing else I really wanted. My brother didn't get my a birthday present, he *just* bought me a very, very expensive pram.....

I think I might ask for spa vouchers so I can have a pampering once baby is here and I'm ready to go get a massage or something.

Me and OH decided we don't want anything for Christmas but our son to be happy and healthy. We told most of the family we just want time with them and nothing else. We're making everyone cookies and bringing the baby to bond with the family :)

i want some money to go towards getting me some new clothes and getting my hair cut and coloured properly for after baby is here. i never spend money on me caus we are so tight moneywise anything extra gets spent on the kids

I think I might ask for spa vouchers so I can have a pampering once baby is here and I'm ready to go get a massage or something.

Ooh, that's an idea. Maybe a pedicure, since I haven't been able to paint my toenails in forever!:haha:

im the exact same! my mum keeps sayin she wants to buy me something, although she is gettin lots for baby and i couldnt think of anything for weeks!!! eventually settled on her paying for me to get my haircut.
then last week we went shopping and she gave me some money to buy something which i thought was great, id deen loads... until she specified she meant to buy ME something :-( eventually we settled on getting me a mega cute fluffy hat and some gloves for when im out walking with the pram (and the rest of money went on thing for baby :haha: couldnt resist) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->