Idk why I do this to myself

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
We have an us on the 26th and in the back of my mind I keep hoping that our baby boy will have turned into a baby girl. Baby's boy part scan has always looked a bit funny to me compared to DS's pictures. According to everyone else it's all in my head tho.

Awe I'm sorry you're having a hard time, but honestly....if you were already told boy, I would prepare emotionally to hear blue agin. They don't often say boy and have it be wrong:( will you be trying again for a girl, or is this your last?

I feel for ya Hun I'm the same with #3 boy.
But your scan does look very boyish.
I think it's a bit of denial maybe? I just want this little boy here so I can give him a huge cuddle.

I didn't even get to go to my scan to see him :( I had a nasty stomach bug and had to cancel. We bought some of the most adorable little clothes for him today :cloud9:

Oh no, that's no good.
I'm glad you've found some cute clothes though! That's awesome, to be honest I've yet to buy this little guy anything :( I find it extremely annoying that boys are SO over looked in the clothes and shoe department, like noone puts any effort in for them.
I've got my sister making some stunning cradle and pram blankets for me plus some little booties as well, so can't wait to see what they will turn out like :)

I've been making things too rather than buying. We actually went to return some things for DS that my grandma bought him that were way too big. I just happened to run across these. They were nothing like I'd seen before. Very soft and brightly colored which I love. I feel boys clothes are so boring and always the same shades of blue and green. These are the prettiest blue and orange! :winkwink: Also a lot of the stuff out for boys we already have from when DS was born. They def don't update the styles :nope:

I'm not clever enough to make anything otherwise I would too.
The clothes you've found sound gorgeous, no the style never changed for boys. Just boring t shirts and shorts!
Anyway I bet we will be two mums on a mission to get our boys the most stunning things we can :)

Pinterest has been my best friend. I've self educated myself to make a lot I never thought I could. The line is called gigglebaby. Idk if you could get it where you are or not.

I love brightly coloured boys things too, I don't like a wardrobe full of blue! Lol. I've always been lucky to find plenty though. Glad you got some nice things today and well done on being clear and making stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->