If anyone could help me out here..

pichi

TTC on hold
Reaction score
ok, so - some of you may have seen my posts about my symptoms etc... and my situation at the moment. for those who haven't here is how i am at the moment:

i recently came off the pill Mercilon and was due my 'real' period on Tuesday making my cycle 28days. leading up to these days id been feeling sick, sore back, sore head, really quite tender nipples (tmi) and all the signs of AF arriving - the only thing that is different is that, usually when i am about get a visit from AF it's usually a bit erm, dry down there- but its not now! i practically feel like i am about to start any moment but i don't.

i had a very VERY light pinkish CM on the Saturday which lead me to think i was going to be getting a visit soon... nope. we're now going onto Thurs and nothing... not a sausage! i am now feeling exhausted and if you look at my chart my temps are just going up (last 2 days haven't been put in due personal circumstances)

i took a HPT on monday which came back with the fantest of faint lines. i wouldn't even classify it as anything if i'm honest!

so girlies - help me out here. anyone else experienced anything like this after coming off the pill?

It does sound good for you hun, that could have been implantation bleeding on Saturday, and if you also are getting faint lines on the htp i would think you are in with a very good chance this month.

They do say now that it is best to start TTC straight away when you come off the pill instead of waiting until your cycles are regular as it is meant to be good for getting those BFP's...You may be a very lucky one...

FX for you x

the only dishartening thing about it is that i tested on monday and got a :bfn: i will wait till next week i think. my temp still seems to be quite high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->