If at first you don't conceive, try, try, try AGAIN!!

FaiiryDustt

Preggo With Bubble Bean!!
Reaction score
hiya ladies, i thought i would start a new team and if anyone would like to join just comment lol.
A little about me and the OH.
im 18, 19 in Feb and the OH is 22,23 in Feb.
We are TTC#1. We started TTC#1 since the 28thJune.
This was my first month but it will end in 3 days, and then it will me my second cycle.
At the moment im 10DPO.
As the team name says, *if at first you don't concieve, try again!!*
I like this as it helps me keep positive and think, nothings going to stop me from being a mum and it will happen for me and the OH someday, and it will happen for all of you TTC'ers as well!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

xoxo

Testing Dates:

FaiiryDustt-18August
WANBMUM-28July (maybe)
Queenemsie-28July
~hope-
hope&faith09-13August (maybe try and wait for the 15/16)
Melissa_M-8August
jersdoll-16August
LauraLou-4/5August
wishnbmum-29August
emmysmommy-?
kelly9-?

Hey Faiiry Dustt - I'll join your team :)

I'm 32 and DH is 31 and this is our first month of TTC. I'm on CD21 but it's my first month off the pill so I have no idea what my cycle is doing!

Love the team slogan BTW.

~Hope

Hey gals, I would love to join your team if u will have me:)
I am 31 my OH is 40, this is our 3rd official month TTC. New to this forum, it's addictive already!! I'm on about 8Dpo, I think, need to get temping next month as all over the place as to where I am.
Love your team slogan by the way and I need to keep telling myself it will happen, might not be this month but as long as we are blessed with a baby at some point, that's all that matters ey! Good luck to you all x

Hey girls! I'm in!
I'm 24, hubby is 27 and I went off the pill at the end of April, trying to conceive number one! I'm approaching ovulation:)

~hope
WANBMUM
Melissa M
welcome to the group!!
xxoxo

can i join please?!? hehe i am 20, i am on my 9th cycle of ttc im from the uk near birmingham and i think im going psycho with ttc! and i thought it would be easy to get pregnant!!! can we have a test board please i can sort it out if everyone gives me there dates!?! I really hope we all get to know each other and get our bfps real soon!

Hi gals, our team is getting bigger. Woo woo!!

Faith and hope, my test date I think is 28th, that's only going on dates as apposed to ovulation. Not sure if I will test that day if the witch hasn't arrived by then, for the last couple of months I've just waited for af to arrive rather than test and be disappointed :( also the witch was wrecking my head, playing tricks on me, was like 4 days late last month.

I thought i was pregnant last month ... did 4 tests and now I AM NOT TESTING UNLESS AF IS REALLY LATE! sorry i have to tell myself! im always relaxed the first two weeks but when i enter into the two week wait it just becomes painful! symptom spotting etc but not this month! I will poss test 3 1/2 weeks from now!

hope and faith welcome to if at first you dont conceive try again!!
my testing date is the 23/24
xoxo

ive started writing the dates of us testing up the top of this page.
everyone pleade let me know their dates!!

xoxo

Hello!

Can i join?

Im currently using the cbfm after 9 months of TTC unsuccessfully :(

on our 10th month now and am hoping for god damn miracles! Ive charted since Dec 08 (now stopped) but have been trying since Oct 08.

Im 29, OH is 28 and we have an 11 year old son already.

Testing on 28th July (6dpo currently) x

Love the way you put (maybe) next to mine, ha. Sums me up, haven't a clue what's going on half the time, ha and even if I do I convince myself otherwise!
Oh I am the same, I refuse to test until I have a bump nearly, ha

best of luck girls, sending you all lots and lots of babydust x

of corse you can join queenemsie
i will stick you testing date down aswell..
how has everybodies day been?
xoxo

:dust:

Hey Girls!!! I'm going to try and wait until the 8th to test...we'll see!! Man oh man I hate seeing a BFN, so I'll really try for the 8th :)
My day was pretty uneventful....gonna BD tonight because ovulation is fast approaching! And then the two week wait begins dun dun duhhh

Here's some baby dust for the team:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls,
I would love to be in your group too. i just joined here and would like some buddies. I am 26, and dh is 32. We are ttc our first for 5 months now. AF just got me for this month so my next testing date is Aug. 16. Sending good wishes to you all :)

Hey ladies how is everyone today?

Im good still stuck in bed with a dodgy foot / leg! doc rang up yesterday and asked me to come back into hospital as they have found a crack in a bone ... how does getting your foot run over cause a small crack in your hip aswell as a crack in my foot! Oh well! Me and OH are trying to find a number of positions to :sex: this month that dont cause me so much pain i end up in tears! :cry: :nope:

Also i think i may be coming down with swine flu ... our next door neighbours have it and they have been in our house and im starting to feel so tired and horrible. Just sitting in bed with a nice cuppa! :coffee:

OH offered to take me out for dinner tonight to wagamammas and i so want to go but im not sure how painful its going to be! OH said he would get me a wheelchair so i dont have to walk :dohh:

My test date is going to be the 12th / 13th but im not testing this month unless witch doesnt arrive so i will try not to test until maybe the 15th or 16th to be honest i dont really know!

Welcome all new members how is everyone?!? Right im going to have a lil nap!!!

:hugs: Hope :hugs:

Hi hope&faith,
Man I really hope you don't have swine flu!! Take it easy and get lots of rest and water :) You should tell OH to bring you home some take out food.
Feel Better....

hey hey!! i wana be part of the team!! im Laura im on CD16 Im on my 2nd month of ttc but this month ive taken a very layed back aproach. fingers crossed tho ive been bedding lots so im hoping a spermy has got to the egg! well im actually im the 2ww so im sure it wont be long before my relaxed aproach gets shoved out the window and i start obsessing :)

hey to everyone... lots of baby dust all round :D

O0O0O0 AND im supose to be testing on the 6th if the witch dont get to me 1st :)

hey laura lou and jersdoll, of corse you's can join the team!!
yay laura lou you found me haha!!
xoxo
ly ladies..
p.s the :witch got me this morning!! But its only a very light bleed which is unusual for me, i use a tampon and theres a tiny bit of blood, but when i use a pad nothing comes out?? :shrug:
HELP!!!

xoxo

we need some more team members let all your friends know girls..
everyone is welcome!!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"