If have baby early??

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
Im worrying already if i have my baby early like the last 3 what am i going to do! My consultant thinks could have bean anytime from 27wks and if dont booked me for c-section at 34wks due to my placenta abrupting. I have 3 dd's oldest be starting senior school sept, one starting nursery and other going into juniors dont want them missing the beginning of term if im in hosptial (was in 3 wks last time). oh works away so will only get few weeks off when i have the baby, my parents both retired so cant see them doing the school run for me just dont know whats going to happen! Im know im worrying to early just cant help it i always like to plan in advance especially when know its happened before.

:hugs: I too worry about havin a baby in SCBU when ive three children at home and a husband who will only get two wks off work i dont have any family and my hubbys live 300 miles away i must admit to stickin my head in the sand :blush: And hope that if baby comes early everything else will fall into place as i know stressing will not help my baby stay in any longer :hugs:

Its hard hun especially when you have other children, theyve more or less said i will delivery early again so just have to get prepared and work something out with oh see if he can get some leave or something. If happens around 32 wks will be last week in aug so aint good timing for me with other kids but we will have to manage somehow. Your doing well lasting out you been back to hospital since? xx

Do you have any other family, or good friends who would be willing to help out, if you managed to think of a few then it wouldnt be pressure on any one person but they could all fit helping you out around there lives and you still have people to help care for your children?

Its hard hun especially when you have other children, theyve more or less said i will delivery early again so just have to get prepared and work something out with oh see if he can get some leave or something. If happens around 32 wks will be last week in aug so aint good timing for me with other kids but we will have to manage somehow. Your doing well lasting out you been back to hospital since? xx

Yes i was there tuesday then again thursday and i am back on tuesday i have twice wkly monitoring ...with this climate my hubby is scared to death of getting sacked so he can only have 2 wks paternity and hope they will alloow him to use 2 wks anual leave up BUT thats as his bosses discrection ...ive stopped stressin what will be will be ....maybe i am niave but stressing just brought contractions back ....good luck i pray u will get at least to 32 wks if not further :hugs:

Its all hospital appointments isnt it, im being seen every 2 weeks already. Im just hopeing things might be different this time but seen as its happened 3 times over aint holding much hope. Good luck to you and if you ever want to chat pm me xx

Do you have any other family, or good friends who would be willing to help out, if you managed to think of a few then it wouldnt be pressure on any one person but they could all fit helping you out around there lives and you still have people to help care for your children?

Im billy no mates lol! I have family near me but they have there own kids and dont speak to oh's family so no chance there im sure my parents would help out if it came to it. x

Where are your 3 DDs going to go when your in hospital?

My oh will be with me for the c-section then go home and have the kids, my parents will have them most of the other time when they are needed like they have the times before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->