If I Cry One More Time Today...

Megg33k

Going with the flow!
Reaction score
I'm going to have my tear ducts surgically removed!

Okay... I'm not a SUPER emotional person. I sob like a baby in sad movies... sometimes a song/music video gets me... a REALLY great or sad story MIGHT get me on occasion... and anything to do with animals make me cry! BUT! I might cry on average about 2-3 times per MONTH!

Ready? I've been up for 5 hours and I've cried about 10 times already! Everything I read, everything I hear, everything I type, everything I think, everything I feel... :cry: I CRY :cry:!

I feel :wacko: right now! WTF? :shrug:

Good sign? Decent sign? Borderline sign? No sign? LOL

Disclaimer: I do tend to get a bit weepy sometimes after O... but nowhere near this level of weepy. So, this is an abnormal (REALLY ABNORMAL) level of something that's slightly normal for me.

Sorry to hear you are weepy today megg :hugs: but I'm hoping this is a good sign for you!! xxx

How strange that you are feeling sooo overly emotional than normal! I'm thinking its a good sign and your hormones are playing havoc with your emotions!

xxxxx

come sit in my couch and weep with me?
bc so far you described my day perfectly!

Aw Megg! :hugs:

I totally understand, hormones make me sob too. The other night i went to bed, spooned hubster and felt totally in love and at peace...then started to think about how i would never want to be without him - cue sobbing for about 10 minutes solid saying how much i loved him and didn't want him (perfectly healthy 35 yr old) to ever die..... Luckily he can now spot hormonal weeping a mile off and he couldn't stop laughing which made me realise it was the hormones. :haha:

So, yes, as you know i got my BFP just over a week ago and i can def vouch for hormonal sobbing...

Plus, while pregnant before my MMC last year i went to see Slumdog Millionaire and cried most of the way through it and then most of the 30 minute car drive home ("oh, the poor little boys!"). Again OH found it hilarious and said "y'know this is meant to be uplifting not depressing, right?"

I say - enjoy the sob! Have you got Beaches or Officer and a Gentleman on DVD?? Fox and the Hound?? Something similar? Have a good cry. Let it out. Then go wash your face and think about all the wonderful things in your life and all the things that make you smile. :hugs: Can you talk OH in to a nice night out/in tonight?

M X:hugs:

Oh Hun let it all out

Thanks, everyone! I feel better just reading all of that!

TB - I'd be happy to sit next to you and have a good sob with you! :hugs:

Blondee - With the family out of town tonight... been pretty good with keeping the tears in check when amongst them all! LOL

I'm really hoping its all a good sign! :) I'm feeling pretty hopeful right now! You've all helped more than you know! :hugs: to you all!!!

It is exciting! And filled with tears! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->