If I don't get a bfp for Xmas

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by DizzyJ, Dec 8, 2006.

1. DizzyJ

DizzyJ Well-Known Member

..........At least I can have a drink!!!!! And with the mil coming for lunch I may be needing one or two. LOL

So anyone think of something positive for this thread? Please feel free to add..

2. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Same as I want to be sloshed crimbo & new year :lol:

3. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

I am gagging for a good drink :cry:

I will join ya next year :wink: :lol:

4. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Taken from another thread - How did this go hun?

:hugs:

5. DizzyJ

DizzyJ Well-Known Member

Sorry not been able to get back here properly as we have to put the Xmas tree up between the TV and the comp but we have took the tree down now so I can turn the comp on and read properly without giving myself a hernia. So I'm sorry was not being rude and not replying :oops:

Af actually turned up on the 22nd a day early. My af's seem to be be really weird since I had the cevical loop procedure. I have to go back to the hospital in march for a checkup so I'm hoping they may be able to help if they are still so strange.

I seem to start spotting 4 days before af then my af is really light, (normally I am heavy and painful) lasts about 2 days then I spot for another 5-7 days. Which makes it hard when you are trying to conceive to know when you ovulate. I don't want to use sticks as I become obsessed when I do and it's just too upsetting when af comes.

But I did enjoy a few :wine: