If I don't get a bfp for Xmas

DizzyJ

Reaction score
..........At least I can have a drink!!!!! And with the mil coming for lunch I may be needing one or two. LOL

So anyone think of something positive for this thread? Please feel free to add..

Same as I want to be sloshed crimbo & new year :lol:

I am gagging for a good drink :cry:

I will join ya next year :wink: :lol:

DizzyJ said:
awww wobbles let's hope it's some good news soon.

I have already started spotting af due sat and it's not unusual for me to spot early. But I'm seeing it as I can have a good drink this Xmas and new year and try to see this crap year out on a high note.
Taken from another thread - How did this go hun?

:hugs:

Sorry not been able to get back here properly as we have to put the Xmas tree up between the TV and the comp but we have took the tree down now so I can turn the comp on and read properly without giving myself a hernia. So I'm sorry was not being rude and not replying :oops:

Af actually turned up on the 22nd a day early. My af's seem to be be really weird since I had the cevical loop procedure. I have to go back to the hospital in march for a checkup so I'm hoping they may be able to help if they are still so strange.

I seem to start spotting 4 days before af then my af is really light, (normally I am heavy and painful) lasts about 2 days then I spot for another 5-7 days. Which makes it hard when you are trying to conceive to know when you ovulate. I don't want to use sticks as I become obsessed when I do and it's just too upsetting when af comes.

But I did enjoy a few :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"