if i got a + opk cd19...PLZ HELP ME ADVISE!!!

ARRIELLE

Reaction score
if i had cramps on my left side cd18 and had a positive :thumbup:opk cd19. how many dpo am i? and is it too early to test:wacko:... i have been having cramping on and off the past few days, but its light and dull, not like af??? i am on cd31 as of today.PLEASE ANSWER:flower:!!!

hey, i am CD16, have had twinges on right side last night and today all day really the same on the left side! I had a POS OPK on CD14!

Hi Arielle, I'd say you're between 10-12dpo. You may be able to test, but it might be too soon. You can never be 100% for sure when only using OPK's. I've had a positive OPK 3 days before I actually ovulated before. I've even had a positive OPK, then the next few days it's negative, but then it's positive again, meaning I didn't ovulate the first time, and ovulated after the second positive. The only real way to know where you are in your cycle is to do BBTs (basal body temperatures) along WITH OPK's. There's a link in my signature to my ovulation chart, where you can sign up too and track your cycle, if you don't get your BFP this cycle. I hope this is it for you though! Good luck!!

sorry was meant to post more there! I would also say u are prob 10-12DPO, FX'd x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->