If it hasnt been metioned already.....

fifi83

Reaction score
The wispa is back :happydance:

and mine was lovely mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

its back AGAIN?? i know they brought it back around this time last year but only until after xmas!

Is it just the normal one they have brought back out. Must go to the shop and see if I can stock up!!!!

back by popular demand so it says, and only saw the normal ones, got mine in sainsburys they are yummy yummy yummy :munch:

i heard they r just bringin back the normal ones and if it does well may sell others

Came back a while ago and seemed to disappear again! Woop to them being back again :happydance:

Apparently they got brought back last time as a limited edition but they are back for good due to popular demand - they even have their own group on facebook!!

Yumm Yummm!!

Yep, They sell them in my local nisa.

Only saw the origional one's. But they're still gorgeous.

:p

Never had a "wispa". Just googled it, that's right I didn't know, okay? :blush:

I have never seen them for sale in Canada? Don't think I can get them here.

ohhhh I like Wispa's and now that you mention it I haven't had one in years!!! I didn't even know they stopped making them. Oh I always liked dipping them in tea um um ummmm think I might pop down to spar ummmmmmmmm

Oh don't mention Wispa's! We went to Costco on thursday and bought a box, there was 48 in it, daren't count how many I've had :blush:

Haha! I've just this moment eaten one! Didn't realise they'd gone anywhere. It was very tasty!

Mmmm my brother gave me a wispa yesterday !!

Ive been really good and not eaten it yet but after reading this thread i might eat it now !! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->