If my AF is 4-5 days late, do I have to wait until morning to test with ClearBlue?

Jitter

Reaction score
My period is 4-5 days late and I've been feeling bloated and nauseous for the past 3 days. I've also been burping lots for 2 days. Fiance thinks I'm pregnant but I haven't even tested yet. Anyway, being so late, when would the best time be to test?

I think you can test anytime of day with clear blue. And as your 4-5 days late, if you were pregnant there would be high enough hormones to test positive at anytime of day too. So you could test now!! Good luck

Test anytime it will show up if you are late x

I took a test, and I got the darned book error!!! argh! I did it correctly too. Could have purchased a faulty pack of ClearBlues. I'll have to try again in the morning using the cup method. Wish me luck guys. :)

The book error is terrible considering they cost so much to buy here in Australia. $22 for a pack of 2.. Lol

Argh how frustrating!! Call their helpline and complain, you might get a voucher :winkwink: lol

I tested with first response late at night and got a positive. I think tests where there are two lines are more accurate since even the faintest of line means you're pregnant. The cup method is much easier! GOODLUCK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->