If only the impossible were possible.

babydoll06

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that 4 dpo is way too early for implantation bleeding.. buuuuuttt. I was really crampy on the side I ovulated on yesterday.. went to the restroom, wiped, and had bright watery red blood. Put on a pad, went about my business.. and nada. Nothing else since. Not a drop on my pad and not a drop the next time I went to the restroom. I'm certain of my dpo and we haven't dtd since o, so just completely random mid cycle spotting.. but wouldn't it be nice if I magically implanted? If only!:dohh:

i implanted at either 5 dpo or 6 dpo, because my bfp showed up early at 8 dpo on a cheap test. so it's not too early and you may have ovulated earlier if your bleeding is related to implantation but i had no bleeding or spotting whatsoever when i had implantation. i only felt the sensation, it wasnt like a regular cramp at all. it was almost too soft to be considered a cramp. felt more like a nuzzling sensation and only lasted a mere 2 seconds on the left side.

I have three children and with all of them implantation felt very similar to ovulation for me. This afternoon I had one small dime size spot of a light tan ewcm discharge and 5-6 hours later I had massive ewcm with a little red blood streaked in it. 45 mins or so later had a pin point spot of light pink. I hate to get my hopes up but I have no clue what else it could be. Im 5 dpo now and havent dtd since o so it cant be from sex.. aaahhhh!! Impatience!!

I haven't had any more spotting today. I woke up with a massive headache & a stopped up nose though.. Be nice if they lead to a bfp and not just a cold lol.. still cramping like crazy. Getting the urge to test but I know its wayyy too early for all of that. Boo.

Couldn't sleep well last night at all. Couldn't get comfortable. I'm a belly sleeper and it was uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach and my nipples hurt laying down. Woke up this morning starving but nauseous. Gagging on every bite. Not cramping anymore but my nipples constantly feel tingly and super sensitive. No pain in actual breasts though. Massive headache. Repeating "I'm not pregnant" over and over in my head just so I won't get disappointed if I'm not.. because at this point I am certain that I am.

Negative frer at 8 dpo. Beginning to think I just have a uti.. or hormones are crazy from my mirena removal. Tww are so slow.. :( I got a dark pos at 9 dpo my last pregnancy so I feel like its all in my head.. because I feel super pg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->