• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

if someone owed you money?

Do you want to know the funniest thing though? A bit evil, but I find it hilarious! :blush: :blush:

She had a baby with this new bloke 3 weeks before I had Charlie, and she's still really fat!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't help chuckling when I see her!!!! :blush:

meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i know i will get the money back i just dont know how long it will be , so knowing that i will get it back makes me think wiating isnt a problem as i have waited a few years already anyway.

That's exactly how I thought towards the end. Friends told me to give up, and family told me I'd never get the money, but TBH, the most important thing to me was getting the judge to believe me, and getting her to admit it. she did in the end when she offered to go "back to the original agreement of £100 a month" in front of a mutual friend! That friend then apologised to me after as she had believed Helen over me.

You go for it, and stick with it. don't give up!

That's exactly how I thought towards the end. Friends told me to give up, and family told me I'd never get the money, but TBH, the most important thing to me was getting the judge to believe me, and getting her to admit it. she did in the end when she offered to go "back to the original agreement of £100 a month" in front of a mutual friend! That friend then apologised to me after as she had believed Helen over me.

You go for it, and stick with it. don't give up!

i wont give up , theres no problem with getting the judge to belive me

as i have a signed contract and the fact that him and his mum have just admitted responsibility for the money(the whole amount) to HMCS.

Fingers crossed you get it soon ...

Oh and you should feel dead chuffed ...

He now has CCJ on his credit record pmsl!!

xxx

Fingers crossed you get it soon ...

Oh and you should feel dead chuffed ...

He now has CCJ on his credit record pmsl!!

xxx

i dont think he will care about that , hes already been bankrupt once before

recieved the updated court papers today , hes lied and tried to screw me over and its just backfired on him big time.

in the court papers hes claimed that he has given most of the stuff back to me and he even claimed he gave me a ps2 which he has valued at £300:rofl: , he has no reciepts to say hes given me anything , yet in the contract it says i will give him a reciept for anything he gives me.

hes saying he only owes me about £1000 and the stuff wasnt worth the £1000 anyway.

his mum accepted responsibility for half of it £2250 which she has not argued , but she is saying she cant afford to pay me anything what so ever.

on the form he has lied about the following

His address , i have just been given his real address

his income(as he put he doesnt get benefits and i have proof he does)

His savings (He hides his money in his dads account as his dad has the same name as him)

I have been given the cheque number of the £1000(by a mate) he got for his car as he has not declared that to the courts and his hid it in his dads account.

I have evidence of him and his mum working and claiming benefits , his mum clained she gets £56 a week income and he climed £0. he didnt even admit to his benefits.

i have just phoned the CAB to get more info and i phoned the courts and the courts have said when they recieve my updated papers and covering letter and my information checks out , he will probably be prosecuted for fraud along with it as he has lied on official court papers.

What a tosspot, well i am glad it will bite him on the arse!!!!

he also said he got sacked 4 months ago from his last job , but he QUIT 2 moths ago

im so angry that hes called me a liar , but at the same time his lies have made it better for me

Hopefully his lies will come back and bite him on the bum and he gets done for fraud too.

If a friend owed you money and had not payed it back and it was a very large amount .........

leaving me £4500 short totally screwed me .........
I have a short fuse a bad temper - For that amount ... I'd grab a big bat!!

well ive got some photographs showing him working aswell :happydance:

who says cash in hand is always good :rofl:

I so hope he gets what he deserves

when i saw what he had wrote saying he gave me most of the stuff back etc etc i was so fuc*ing angry , but when i read it and realised all the lies he had told on official court papers , i calmed down :rofl:

I think you have a great chance of winning you case! I didn't read all the other replies, but do you have an attorney? Make sure he is also responsible for all filings and court costs too. That is a large sum of money! I hope your contract included a breakdown of additional fees/interest if he defaulted on this LOAN! Some things you should take to court...a list detailing how his actions/inactions have adversely affected you. For example, causing you to be deliquent on mortgages/car payments/credit cards, etc. I'm really sorry to hear that a trusted friend did you so dirty. Live and learn, I guess. Money so often brings about the demise of friendship. I think I'd be tempted to serve him a little "Southern" Justice. You know...don't get angry, get even. LOL

I think you have a great chance of winning you case! I didn't read all the other replies, but do you have an attorney? Make sure he is also responsible for all filings and court costs too. That is a large sum of money! I hope your contract included a breakdown of additional fees/interest if he defaulted on this LOAN! Some things you should take to court...a list detailing how his actions/inactions have adversely affected you. For example, causing you to be deliquent on mortgages/car payments/credit cards, etc. I'm really sorry to hear that a trusted friend did you so dirty. Live and learn, I guess. Money so often brings about the demise of friendship. I think I'd be tempted to serve him a little "Southern" Justice. You know...don't get angry, get even. LOL

southern justice.......i cant linch him :rofl: and i dont have a shotgun

yeah i have everything broke down and it will all be going in to about a six A4 page long file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"