if you believe in ghosts and that sort of thing...

prettymachine

Reaction score
there is a face in my uterus! its kinda above the cursor, and def not the babies as this is a potty shot and the leg would not be that much bigger than the head!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/188578_210164945676717_100000496396928_859248_1086075_n.jpg

i do see a face shape - i have some weird photos of spooky stuff but didnt get a face on my scan pic. Dont know what to make of it hun but very interesting !

oooh i do beleive in this sort of thing - and i do see the face u see!!!!

i have scan of the baby i lost, had the scan at just 5weeks approx so was tinyyyyy.

i was looking at it last august just before i found out i was pregnant, and saw a face of a baby, smiling and looking happy. i was a bit taken aback, and started crying as it just made me sad, (it was a year in august last year i lost the the baby) but then literally a week later if that i found out i was preg with my little girl.

this might sound silly to some ppl but i can still see the face tn the 5week scan of my first baby and do believe its their way of telling me they are fine and that they are looking after their sister, also beleive a part of them will be in my lil girl

never got over the m/c - think about it alot still. so to see that lil face in th scan smiling was nice really

have shown my mam and friends and they see it to! so isnt me going crzy!

I can see it. But scan photos all have strange shapes I had Al Pacino from Godfather machine gun and all!

Even though I believe in ghosts, shapes in photos and flames ect tend not to be something I am convinced by.

If it was in every one of your scan photos it would be very surreal.

Sorry popping over from first trimester!

I believe in ghosts etc, in the beginning of my pregnancy, I had some spotting and was absolutely terrified. I had one scan, that put me back 2 weeks and they didnt know if baby had stopped developing or I wasnt as far gone as I thought. I had another scan 10 days later to see if baby had grown. A few days before the 2nd scan, we found a baby hanger hung up on a light fitting on the ceiling. It was a babys hanger, 1-2 years in pink. My boyfriend instantly said its somebody trying to say baby is OK. Baby was fine, I was just 2 weeks earlier than I thought!

Now waiting to see if the pink on the hanger means its a girl!!

The only reason the hanger would of been in our flat would of been clothes bought for my sons cousins who are all girls on boyfriends side, and I guess if it was somebody trying to say baby is OK, thats the only pink thing for babys in the house!

xx

it was seen in this picture and in the video they did. i have a disk of pictures they took but i havent gone through it yet to see if i see it in others.

i posted the same picture on my facebook and quite a few people said the face looked just like my mom. (she died when i was 16.)

it was seen in this picture and in the video they did. i have a disk of pictures they took but i havent gone through it yet to see if i see it in others.

i posted the same picture on my facebook and quite a few people said the face looked just like my mom. (she died when i was 16.)

i am a firm believer and it probably is mum looking after you letting you know shes there! look through the others! x

I see the face as well. I am very spiritual and I definitely believe in ghosts. It's very plausible that your mother could be letting you know that she is there for your journey into becoming a mother. It should be a comforting feeling :)

Wow, I see it! I can't get a close up of it as I'm on my mobile but I think it looks like a woman! I hope it is your mum guiding you through the pregnancy. X x

can defo see the face in your scan piccy! :)

I was looking at my 20 week scan picture with my mom earlier and noticed a clear face. surely if it was another baby the hospital would have noticed this!

Attachments

• IMAG0166.jpg
    IMAG0166.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583