If you could just spare a moment..

Cazlabump

Reaction score
My OH's best friend has been in labour since 9.30am on Sunday morning, not alot was happening so she went in today to have her waters broken but got rushed into theatre as there was a problem (i think she and baby were knackered and baby was a bit distressed). My OH's best friends brother has put a status up saying the bubs has been born but he is very very ill.

If you could just spare one moment maybe in your prayer or something I dont know just for mum and baby to be okay it would mean a lot.

My love and thoughts are going out to Lisa and baby Sheldon xxxx

i'praying for both of them they will surely recover very soon

In my prayers! Hope everything turns out fine, keep up posted. xx

Thinking of them both. Come on Bubba. xxxx

Aww huni i pray everything turns out amazin in the end, best wishes for your friend xx

Sending lots of love and healing thoughts- lets hope baby is a little fighter

"O God, to whom all things grow, and by whom they are strengthened when grown, stretch forth Thy hand upon Thy servant who is sick at a tender age: that recovering the vigor of health, he may arrive at the fullness of years, and always give unto Thee a faithful and grateful service all the days of his life. Through our Lord. . ."

Hugs xxx

Prayers are being wished for the baby and the family! xoxo

thinking of mum and baby , hope baby gets well soon xxx

Prayingn fir mummy and bubs! Deff in my thoughts xxx

Thank you ladies, I have heard some more information now, when she went in for the emergency C-Sec LO wasnt breathing he is now on a ventilator. A few pics have been posted on the facebook he is a little cutie and from what i can gather he is responding well just not breatheing on his own yet. Keep those postive thoughts ladies. xx

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->