If you could swap lives...

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
With anyone on the forum for a day, who would it be? :)

Ema to see if Jacob really is as bad as Hannah ;)

Toria, coz Caitlyn is just so cute!

SC to see what its like to have that thing down there...hahahha

Serious answer...Ema...cuz she seems to be a professional shopper! I would munch on things from her snack cupboard and play with that cutie pie baby of hers.

Who's baby sleeps through the night - I'll take their life just for a good 8 hours and I'm done!

Not mine. :rofl: Stay away from my life. Helena wakes up 2-3 times a night still!

Savannah sleeps from 7:30- 4/5 and back down til 7/8. You can borrow her, lol. Barely cries too.

Goood thread. I'm thinking really hard now who it would be. Will get back to you once i decide :lol: xx

jenny_wren cos her baby is lazy lol and not up at this hour!!! lol

Oh great question....em.......can i pick 2 :rofl: vickie just for the same reasons to see how hannah is compared to jacob :rofl: and if she's better can we trade :rofl:

and holly (pp) but can i get her looks for the day?!?! Including her boobs :D Mine have gone down hill and cant afford a boob job yet so can i borrow hers :) XxxX

Carly, definitely. She is always seems to have fun stuff on and never gets bored........and Maddi is just so cute. I'd also like to live in a clean house for a day!

Actaully carly is a good person to swap with maddi is a perfect child :) XxxX

I like the thought of swapping with a male member to see what its like to have no boobs and a willy :lol:

Dare i say....Wobbles - then i can ban people i dont like!!! :rofl: :shock:

Bexy due to Grace sometimes sleeping til 11am. Or someone with lots of kids (so I can see what it's like!) or Sarah88 just because she's an Aussie and I'd quite like to see my family in Australia lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->